VRC Formula NA Package

Cars VRC Formula NA Package [Paid] 1.5

No permission to buy ($14.99)
Thanks for the update. I've bought 1999 car only, is 1.4 the latest version (this update)? Can't remember what version I have right now.

Question: For people who bought the cars standalone such as myself, Which car or track in the pack will bundle in the NA2020? Or will that be included with all of the standalone mods in the pack?

Thanks for the update. I've bought 1999 car only, is 1.4 the latest version (this update)? Can't remember what version I have right now.

V1.4 is version released today :thumbsup: You can check each version release dates in the "version history" section of the car (https://vrc-modding-team.net/show/18)

Question: For people who bought the cars standalone such as myself, Which car or track in the pack will bundle in the NA2020? Or will that be included with all of the standalone mods in the pack?

Hi Raymond,
FNA2020 car will only be bundled in the FNA Package. It's our way to say thanks to all the guys that backed us up since the early days of this project and bought the package even before FNA2018 was released.

V1.4 is version released today :thumbsup: You can check each version release dates in the "version history" section of the car (https://vrc-modding-team.net/show/18)

Hi Raymond,
FNA2020 car will only be bundled in the FNA Package. It's our way to say thanks to all the guys that backed us up since the early days of this project and bought the package even before FNA2018 was released.

Thank you for the clarification. I assume you'll update this mod's overview page once the FNA2020 is released to denote the exclusivity of the car in this bundle?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.