VRC Formula NA Package

Cars VRC Formula NA Package [Paid] 1.5

No permission to buy ($14.99)
I´m not really sure, I think read something about flames. Either way, will be looked at for the next update.

hello. disabling shaders did not work for me. i'm using latest version of CM, shaders patch 0.1.22 and formula na1.1 pack. shaders patch disabled or not, CM is giving me "race cancelled". is de-installing instead of disabling a guess? which files? mostly i try to fix problems myself - or - with information collected from forum here, but this time i really don't have a clue ... thanks in advance.

hello. disabling shaders did not work for me. i'm using latest version of CM, shaders patch 0.1.22 and formula na1.1 pack. shaders patch disabled or not, CM is giving me "race cancelled". is de-installing instead of disabling a guess? which files? mostly i try to fix problems myself - or - with information collected from forum here, but this time i really don't have a clue ... thanks in advance.
Nah, simply disabling the shader patch should do the trick for now. Or follow the steps mentioned here earlier. Do other mods work fine? Make sure to install everything manually. Have a look into the install instructions in the PDF just in case.

• Deleted member 243506

i do love this mod. worth the money . me fav mod from rfactor now in assetto corsa. dosent seem to have glass in the helmet though... :ninja:

Nah, simply disabling the shader patch should do the trick for now. Or follow the steps mentioned here earlier. Do other mods work fine? Make sure to install everything manually. Have a look into the install instructions in the PDF just in case.

thanks |Mr|Mike, but just disabeling the patch did not work for me. (Although disabeling works on a DTM-mod I use. So this might work for some mods or some machines. I don't know)
Unpack the data (Alt+J in CM) and delete the flames.ini/flames preset. And then delete the data.acd. That worked for me (using the lighting patch)

I´m not really sure, I think read something about flames. Either way, will be looked at for the next update.

But thanks for the advice, this issue is discussed in another thread! Deleting (renaming) the flames.ini and data.acd worked fine for me. Nothing is lost in doing so? Why have the data.acd when one does not need it.

1999 road config runs very well on the first meters!

thanks |Mr|Mike, but just disabeling the patch did not work for me. (Although disabeling works on a DTM-mod I use. So this might work for some mods or some machines. I don't know)

But thanks for the advice, this issue is discussed in another thread! Deleting (renaming) the flames.ini and data.acd worked fine for me. Nothing is lost in doing so? Why have the data.acd when one does not need it.

1999 road config runs very well on the first meters!

That kind of incompatibility is a bit odd tbh. Glad you got it working but especially with shaders disabled, you shouldn´t need to open up the .acd in the first place in order to make the cars work . I can guarantee you the mod works out of box for most of us, so you might wanna check your AC installation.

In the Formula NA 2012 v1.20 update, there is an "extension" folder with the subfolders "config" and "textures". This folder wasn't part of v1.10. What am I supposed to do with this? Thanks!

It's for the tyre texture change when you change the compound, when you use the shader patch.

https://i.gyazo.com/bcc1dd81004c98a4e522b1cfca9da467.mp4

7f56278fb9edcd64ba7a8fde5a7071ad.png

Merge it with that folder :)

Tried the 33% Discount Promo Code for Premium members and get "Coupon xxxxxx for Formula NA Package has expired or is invalid"

KO

Hi guys, any news when the 2018 car is coming?
Thanks in advance. :)

P.S.
Wasn't meant to be a funny post, I've really missed the release of the 2018 car, guess the laugh is on me. :redface:

Last edited:
Oooh! Chrisi2174, I was really hoping for these NA 1999 (96-97) skins. Please continue your beautiful series for NA1999 (Brahma1997 cars, Kanaan1999, Moore96-97)...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.