VRC Formula NA Package

Cars VRC Formula NA Package [Paid] 1.5

No permission to buy ($14.99)
Im in love with this car then..
images

3b8db6f0dd87a6c2bf9bb935c593b807.jpg

T̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶w̶e̶b̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶5̶0̶0̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶.̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶w̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶(̶s̶a̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶)̶!̶

Must have tried it during a brief outage. Just bought it!

I love your mods, VRC!

I've realised that INdycars use push to pass. How do we use that with the 2012 and 2018 versions? I can't find it in Contromls in Content Manager.

EDIT:
I thnk I just found it here https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...member-discount-available.155590/post-2787187 with a Google search.
It's KERS, right?

EDIT:
OK so I've now got an additional question: how many times can we use Push to pass in a race?

EDIT (again): found it. 10 pushes :)

Last edited:
I love your mods, VRC!

I've realised that INdycars use push to pass. How do we use that with the 2012 and 2018 versions? I can't find it in Contromls in Content Manager.

EDIT:
I thnk I just found it here https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...member-discount-available.155590/post-2787187 with a Google search.
It's KERS, right?

EDIT:
OK so I've now got an additional question: how many times can we use Push to pass in a race?

EDIT (again): found it. 10 pushes :)
Sorry haha, it seems I arrived late, you already found all the answers by yourself. Let us know if you need further assistance. :thumbsup:

If I buy the pack now, will I get the 2020 Formula NA when it releases at no additional cost or will I have to buy it separately?
Hi Blaze016, for the time being we don't have a decision on that regard, but I'd say it's very likely it will be a "separated mod", so it won't be included in the package we are selling right now.

Well I caved in and bought it. As expected the cars are amazing and I love them, but when I try to load the South Star Speedway, it says this:
"Most likely, track won’t work with selected mode: tag “circuit” is missing. Are you sure you want to continue?"
I assume it's the CSP, but still, is there anyway to fix it?

Hi VRC! was wondering if you where going to do an NA20! Super exited for that. Just wondering if you will make more tracks with the new NA20, some of there street circuits would be cool (there arnt any good Toronto tracks so theres an idea maybe) Stay Safe and have a great day!

Well I caved in and bought it. As expected the cars are amazing and I love them, but when I try to load the South Star Speedway, it says this:
"Most likely, track won’t work with selected mode: tag “circuit” is missing. Are you sure you want to continue?"
I assume it's the CSP, but still, is there anyway to fix it?
Hi, you should be able to fix it by extracting this archive in your content\tracks folder: http://www.mediafire.com/file/69r5bdsahb8kavo/tag_fix_for_vrc_southstar.zip/file
Let me know if it works :)

MHS updated VRC Formula NA Package with a new update entry:

v1.6:

Formula NA Pack updated!

Changelog:
-ALL CARS: Corrected weight and inertias.
-ALL CARS: Updated suspension.
-ALL CARS: Minor tweaks to tyre grip.
-ALL CARS: New UI VRC Logos.
-FNA2018 & FNA2012: Adjusted engine power.
-FNA2018 & FNA2012: All new LODs.
-FNA2018 & FNA2012: LOD A improvements and optimization.
-FNA2018: Added optional AFP device.
-FNA2018: Carbody shape tweaks.
-FNA2018: Sounds: Volume adjustments.
-FNA2018: Sounds: Re-Mixed Internal Samples.
-FNA2012: New skins.
-FNA2012...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play