VRC Formula NA Package

Cars VRC Formula NA Package [Paid] 1.5

No permission to buy ($14.99)

MHS

Virtual Racing Cars
MHS submitted a new resource:

VRC Formula NA Package - The Full Formula NA Package for Assetto Corsa with 33% discount for RD Premium Members

View attachment 257306
VRC is proud to announce the release of the Formula NA package for Assetto Corsa players.

With the kind permission of RaceDepartment, we can now post the link to our store for this resource, and as a thank you, we are offering 33% discount to all RaceDepartment Premium Members on the price of our car. You don't pay $15,00 but only $10,00 when you have an active premium membership...

Read more about this resource...

What skins does this pack come with? I'm very tempted to get this but have zero skinning talent and would love some AI competition.

I´m a bit confused of what you mean :D
The cars come with a big variety of skins, and AI is very competitive even on the oval.
d6342bd701617749fb9352d57d52f9c4.png

47dfb14dbdc149644df8455e5f1bab80.png

Can you guys advise on the best way to race the AI on the oval ? I guess it's better to turn car damage off? They don't seem to be able to handle car damage. Maybe also reduce aggression ?

Last edited:
Can only speak for the '99 car here, in particular, the road version. All in all, nice job gents. 3D model is aces, sounds seem spot on, physics are about as hairy as I'd assume they should be but I'm wondering a little bit about the steering. It's on the lighter side, and that may very well be correct for the car and time period, but it seems a little less precise than I would have thought it should be. Again, maybe that is correct for the vehicle and I'm thinking it should be something it isn't, or maybe it just seems less precise because the steering is lighter...just thought I'd put that out there. The only other thing I can think of is the digital display seems a little on the dark side and a bit hard to read quickly as a result. Though that could be my old man eyes....

Can you guys advise on the best way to race the AI on the oval ? I guess it's better to turn car damage off? They don't seem to be able to handle car damage. Maybe also reduce aggression ?
The best results are probably with 0% aggression, you can leave damage turned on. The AI is able to race each other at least 30 laps without crashing.

Any idea why not single one of these cars launch into any track. I've tried to re-download the package twice, tried with custom skins, tried through both Content Manager and Vanilla launcher. Every time crashes back into launcher.

Do you have the shaders pack installed?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing