Cars VRC Formula NA 2012 and 2018

I made the Cosworth logo for the VRC Formula NA 2018

__custom_showroom_1536615921-jpg.269080

__custom_showroom_1536616011-jpg.269081

you can download it here
For the skinner, feel free to use it in your skin ;)

I'm going to attempt to create a personal skin for the 2018 car. Without the 3D template, because I'm too sick, stubborn and old to learn new things.

#GetOffMyLawn

The 2018 Car is a lot of fun, looks good, feels good. I'm really happy with it.

but I have to say it makes me a bit sad that we don't have the real skin's from the VRC Team because when i look at the released F1 cars from you guy's i always love how much details the skin's get. I know when it's a pay mod you can't upload it with the real skin's, but it would nice if you guys would do the skins and upload them here or at your site separately, just like the DRM or the ASR team.

Great, can you share the setup? If it's not a problem
Turns out I'm a dumb-ass and never saved my setup, but I didn't do much to it anyway. I didn't run max aero, but you should learn from my mistake and run max front and rear wing. Almost zero rear ARB, 3 laps of fuel, and -1 click of front camber for braking performance. Maybe 10 Power, 48 Coast, and 8 Preload on the driveline.

That's my best guess outside the sim for what I did, but because of my mistake during the lap I lost my WR anyway.

Also I really am not trying to promote myself, but competition gets me off so I want to get a challenge at Mid-Ohio going.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies