Cars VRC Formula NA 2012 and 2018

I find the 2018 car to be really hard to control. Lots of low speed snap oversteer from that car with little warning. Anyone else?
I've had a few instances of that but was able to tune it out with suspension adjustments. My big problem has been getting the car loose on corner exit but I think it's more me being too greedy with the throttle but when you're exiting the corner and see the AI rocket off, I just want to jump on the loud pedal and catch up.

I meant to host a sweet Portland server tonight but this friggin common cold still got me tied to the couch. However, we've got a bank holiday here on Monday, so tomorrow I'll be hosting from late afternoon until late. :thumbsup:

@Rigel was so kind to quickly fix the freely available Portland version and add a couple more pits. Thanks again, man. :inlove: All links in the popular Google sheet below :cool:

Last edited:
I meant to host a sweet Portland server tonight but this friggin common cold still got me tied to the couch. However, we've got a bank holiday here on Monday, so tomorrow I'll be hosting from late afternoon until late. :thumbsup:

@Rigel was so kind to quickly fix the freely available Portland version and add a couple more pits. Thanks again, man. :inlove: All links in the popular Google sheet below :cool:

Where do I find that popular Google sheet? :D
Anyone else got the impression that the Portland track has pretty low grip?

That's strange, I'm on PC as well and I don't see anything... maybe it's shy and needs a bit more time. :D
It's in his signature, written in light grey :)

https://***********/ac-content-check

I was going to type "i agree about the snap" after laguna seca and road atlanta but after driving it at the glen and road america, the car is very smooth. I'll have to drive some more.

I've got a LOT more work to go, but Hunter-Reay will be the first skin I'll be doing for the 2018 car.
hunter1.png
hunter2.png

Sorry, I need a reminder:
I bought all the VRC pack with CART and NA 2012 indycars and Southstar track. So where do I go to get this new 2018 car?
My email?
A pointer would be much appreciated. :)

Sorry, I need a reminder:
I bought all the VRC pack with CART and NA 2012 indycars and Southstar track. So where do I go to get this new 2018 car?
My email?
A pointer would be much appreciated. :)

Just go the website, select the Formula NA Pack V1.2 update, confirm your email you purchased the pack with, and it´ll start the download :)

As @jlnprssnr rightly pointed out, on the website!

Very much appreciated, always glad to read some audio feedback :)

Talking about Portland I have a problem with the map, it's not correctly showed. Any way to solve?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%