Cars VRC Formula NA 2012 and 2018

I literally just got done turning some laps in
the DW-12 at Sonoma, before I head off to work when I saw this. Exciting!

If it's anything like the Reynard and the DW-12, I think we're in for a treat.

Will the second track be released with the IR-18 or will that come later?

Do you have an hourly estimate? Because there's a huge difference between south america sunday morning and europe sunday morning. I still remember someone on here (not vrc, some other guys) saying sunday release and they released the car at sunday 23:00 uk time...

We would give you one if we could guarantee it 100%. There´s always the possibility of a slight delay, whether it may be due to server issues etc just or personal reasons (@MHS is incredibly busy these days).

Will the second track be released with the IR-18 or will that come later?

It´ll come at a later date. It was a bit short-termed, and we didn´t want to keep you waiting with the FNA 2018 car.

Just a quick question; if one happens to have already bought the whole package, how do we go about obtaining it?

Just go the website, select the Formula NA Pack V1.2 update, confirm your email you purchased the pack with, and it´ll start the download :)

I'd like to know if there are leagues using these Indy mods (and if there will be races, also here at RD, using the 2018 car). It would be a shame not to use such great piece of content for online purposes

I don't really don't know why the release are on Sundays. It´s the last day of weekend and we lose some days to test, to enjoy the great work.
My guess (from my a**) is that "they work on this mod mostly on the weekends because they work for a living during weekdays and can't be bothered to work on this mod during weekdays because real life etc etc... even though this mod is different from their usual because this mod is paid and we're the customers as of now"

Last chance to grab the Formula NA Package for the reduced price of just 15 USD! This includes the already released FNA 1999 and 2012 in both road and oval configurations, as well as the SouthStar Motorspeedway coming with a day and night version.
In addition to that, it will also grant you access to the brand new FNA 2018, which will be released on September 9th.

Once the FNA 2018 releases, the pack will reach the version 1.2 and will leave the pre-access phase in regards to the third car. The pack will be available for full price after that.

However, we are still working on extending the pack with one more track, which will be available to everyone who either purchased the pack in pre-access or after v1.2 drops. More info on that soon.

We thank everyone for their continuous support, and hope that you´ll enjoy the FNA 2018 car as much as the other cars!

X88et2u.jpg

Last edited:
However, we are still working on extending the pack with more tracks, which will be available to everyone who either purchased the pack in pre-access or after v1.3 drops. More info on that soon.

Any chance the coming tracks will be detailed before the price increases? I haven't purchased yet because I really only want the 2018 car, but if some of the tasty roadcourses make their way in I'd like to pick them up, too.

#BarberMotorsportsParkFTW

Any chance the coming tracks will be detailed before the price increases? I haven't purchased yet because I really only want the 2018 car, but if some of the tasty roadcourses make their way in I'd like to pick them up, too.

#BarberMotorsportsParkFTW

*One more track. Sorry for the confusion, bad phrasing from my side, fixed it.

Is this enough details for now? :whistling:

TU8TSKx.jpg

BVADatC.jpg

M0cyC65.jpg

You want the '99 car too, you just don't know it yet :D

I'll just crash into everything in it. Not nearly skilled enough to drive that thing! :D

*One more track. Sorry for the confusion, bad phrasing from my side, fixed it.

Is this enough details for now? :whistling:

TU8TSKx.jpg

BVADatC.jpg

M0cyC65.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

Alright, I'll head over and buy the pack nao. :inlove:

[EDIT] Purchased. Eagerly awaiting the 2018 car, and that beautiful circuit above :inlove:

Last edited:
Formula NA 2018 released!!!

Alongside the release of the Formula NA 2018, we have also adressed an update for the Formula NA 2012 and 1999 cars, so be sure to update the whole package!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back