Volvo - The Game

• Andrew Evans

i would fully expect it to plug in to race 07 like any other expansion... they're not going to create an entirely new standalone game as a promotional freebie....

• Andrew Evans

yah... it may well be standalone in the same sense as the crowne plaza demo... but i would expect the content to be fully available in gtre (or immediately ported :wink:)....

so in your view a free game is stripped of all interlectuell rights ??
sorry but i dont think it is so as it would be downward conversion
wich is not wanted by simbin there for not supported at RD

No, that's not my view. I was just wondering why they wouldn't want something free moved into a game that we all paid for.. Surely they want sales..?

Lets say that I loan you my car for unlimited time, does that make you the owner of the car, and ok take parts of it and mount it on another car?

A free game doesnt mean that you are the owner of the content and can do what ever you would like to do with it.
But what if somebody looked at your parts, copied them and put them on their own car? That would be legal. Not a good analogy but I do know what you're getting at of course.

Looking good. No signs that it's been dumbed down in any way.

I'm sure they wouldn't, that's what the driving aids are for if people with no simming experience need them.

Can't wait to give the S40 and 850 a blast:drool:.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back