Volvo - The Game

don't see how it can not add in with GTR evo, unless it's based on the Lizzard engine for PC, too. That would be sad news for all those of us with a slow PC (one core only). let#s wait and see.

Just loved how Sander was on top of the list even before the game is out, a classic!

I'd see no reason for Volvo content to be impossible to convert to Race'07...

It's obviously not Lizard on this video. Just a different HUD.

I don't think the question is if it is possible, but we have adopted the rules that forward conversions are allowed but backward conversions arent.

Since VTG is a new game it can't be converted to RACE 07 as per the rules.

The conversion discussion ends her guys...

Maybe I dont actually know, Bram has apoint about converting stuff to older sims but to be fair this doesnt really count as a brand new sim as it is free. I think Simbin didnt want their new stuff put to older games as people wouldnt buy the newer games because they have the cars in this game but as this game is free I dont see why not....

also, surely if volvo the game is FREE, then it wont affect their sales if we convert it to another game???

Cut it out now, I think we have asked a few times already to end that discussion here about converting a brand new game... So stop feeding that discussion...

It's not allowed, we don't support it, so with regards to modding this free game that discussion is now over..

Volvo - The Game released

wkr0013.jpg

Volvo - The Game from SimBin is being released today and features not only the very latest S60 Concept but also a blast from the past with some rare and iconic racing legends.
Just download the game and make your car selection among the historic beasts like the 240 Turbo Group A next to the very latest Volvo cars like the C30 and S60 Concept and test your driving skills on the two included real world circuits

Download this free game here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/2009/05/volvo-the-game-is-available-for-free-download-today/

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.9%