AC Volvo S40 @ Bathurst - Tuesday 25th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. On Tuesday 25th May we're at Bathurst, Mount Panorama Circuit, racing the Volvo S40!

Mount_Panorama_Circuit_Map_Overview.png

This is a place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask right here on the forum or on race comms... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

Come join us and make the event one to remember!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Event Details

• Cars: Volvo S40 BTCC
  • 18:00 UTC (19:00 DST) | Practice (75 minutes)
  • 19:15 UTC (20:15 DST) | Qualification (15 minutes)
  • 19:30 UTC (20:30 DST) | Race 1 (20 minutes)
  • Tea break 5 minutes
  • 19:55 UTC (20:55 DST) Race 2 (20 minutes) - Reverse grid top 5

Track: Bathurst
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets, Auto Clutch
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Track Temps: 28c
Track Condition: Clear

Useful links

1. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  2. RaceDepartment Discord
  3. Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)
  4. Practice and race server password: click here

Entry List

1. @Interslice
  2. @Shed 17
  3. @Erik Axelsson
  4. @Taj Johal
  5. @640er
  6. @Reik Major
  7. @Kek700
  8. .

See you on track!

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

I'm in Brian. Great choice of car. Hope we can see this with the 320 and Primera together soon!

You're in Paul!

Yep will have to be done! We'll get a full btcc event going on a uk track in the near future. There is possible issue with the s40 being a bit too quick at the moment, so what better time to try it out on in it's own!

This car is a b*tch :D

Tap the brake, spin. Turn in a bit too aggressive, spin. Hopefully I’ll get some more practice.
Yeah, it's a complete relearning after trail braking with RWD cars all the time. With this car, most of the braking has to be done before doing anything else. But I like to make use of a little dose of oversteer by just lifting the throttle a bit through the fast left handers on the mountain.

Btw, please sign me up Brian (@Interslice). :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I had a blast practicing last night so after a while I decided to record a random lap live, only showing my inputs, just in case it helps somebody.

In a few places I can hold the car under control only by applying a bit of throttle and brake at the same time. It's very tough in those places, so the race will be interesting. Pretty sure everyone will have a few moments.

Sorry for the low quality. I can't do it any better. The vid isn't meant to show ACs possible quality though...

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back