AC Volvo S40 @ Bathurst - Tuesday 25th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had a blast practicing last night so after a while I decided to record a random lap live, only showing my inputs, just in case it helps somebody.

In a few places I can hold the car under control only by applying a bit of throttle and brake at the same time. It's very tough in those places, so the race will be interesting. Pretty sure everyone will have a few moments.

Sorry for the low quality. I can't do it any better. The vid isn't meant to show ACs possible quality though...

Nice lap Reik. It's a really fun car to just hot lap in.

Looks like I need more practice ;)

Last edited:
I join some of S.GPs own races. It's usually crowded and competition is good. Quite a few in voice chat which is nice. But I think it lacks variety. There is so many high quality mods for AC but nowhere to race them...
Maybe variety is our problem? I mean not realy "our" problem but the problem to get people's attention? I'm afraid too many people only take what they know...

I join some of S.GPs own races. It's usually crowded and competition is good. Quite a few in voice chat which is nice. But I think it lacks variety. There is so many high quality mods for AC but nowhere to race them...
My events from last and this week have also far less participants. For this events I didn't use s.gp for signing up anymore. Next week I'm going to use s.gp again. They have switched from Linux to Window servers and have good hope that it solves the crash problem. Let's see if the numbers increase again.

Just a difficult car.

7BBB59C2-6803-4474-A105-6D39AEAD07D5.jpeg

Crazy sh*t this was :D. 3-wide, 4-wide, attacking, defending, spinning, dodging, recovering .... endless. Guess one of the best (most intenste) races I've had, ever.

Too many situations and battles to name them. Outstanding driving from all who where involved :thumbsup: so many tight situations and, at least around me, really great sportsmanship. Hard racing but always fair.

Thanks Brian, hope to see some more of that in the future ;) (X-Bow ähem...)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.