MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game Modding Questions

Last edited:
I am also digging deeper... I see that in Moto 2 2016 T.Luthi drops down the grid even when he has good starting position and almost always (so no MaxPerturbation must be blamed)... seems that bike performance is bad - is it defined in DB_TEAMS.BML file.
I see Performance_Val {85} and Vehicle Key {Moto2_2016_Kalex_C}
Is it Vehicle Key which defines chassis\bike performance (TOP - Kalex_A, etc...)?

I am also digging deeper... I see that in Moto 2 2016 T.Luthi drops down the grid even when he has good starting position and almost always (so no MaxPerturbation must be blamed)... seems that bike performance is bad - is it defined in DB_TEAMS.BML file.
I see Performance_Val {85} and Vehicle Key {Moto2_2016_Kalex_C}
Is it Vehicle Key which defines chassis\bike performance (TOP - Kalex_A, etc...)?
Yep. Just like in MotoGP 2015. You can try altering it to KALEX_A, and see if it still works without crashing go ahead and change Luthi's performance to 95. You will also have to edit his time algorithm in skillscatalog, or whatever it is called in VR46 game...but the game not crashing when changing it to KALEX_A will be the main concern. On most bikes it worked, but that was '15 version...

Guys, I really need your help, tip or guide me in the right direction ;)
I have the idea 2 days ago to made something new, with a lot of fail I decided ask for help.
In carrer mode moto3 33 riders and you 34 , ok. If you select a team with 2 official drivers , for example Honda Team Asia , you are the 3rd driver with his bike and suit, ok
But here is what I wanna do, they must have a space for one more bike, right , so how can I create a new team(custom bike, livery) to select , for that empty space we have if we select another one

In teh carrer selection team I need to create another slot and put the custom team, they must be a way to do that , in the end they are 34 riders in grid with you

Pleas fellas some tip, or editing parts are more than wellcome, maybe @rkh know something about this , because his preview 2016 teams mod
thanks a lot, I hope I explain myself well ;)

Could someone guide me in the right direction or what files must be change, please :)

Hello, I'm new here and I've just started to - let's say customize the game for myself and making it more fun to play. I am no modder at all so I will probably ask some questions whenever I get ideas and such. So thanks in advance for any help I'll get from you guys in the future!

Question:
How do I change names of riders/AI in the game? Is it possible to change it everywhere (like not only in the borders but also the name above the heads of the riders while racing)?

//Mortenzoni

It's possible to have variety of tyre choice by the AI riders in different tracks?
I mean, everyone start the race on softer option both front and rear. It would be nice to have something like this:
argentina.jpg

austin.jpg

lemans.jpg

Also I'm working on player's tyres. Too easy at the moment to use the soft at the front, in real motogp they never use a harder compound on the rear than the front and I've seen only a couple of times someone with soft-soft in race condition.
There are A LOT of parameters in real life, instead in game there is only GRIP (c'mon Milestone!), because not even changing the temperature of the tyre makes any sense in this game: the front is always cooler than the rear, no way to change that!

It's possible to have variety of tyre choice by the AI riders in different tracks?
I mean, everyone start the race on softer option both front and rear. It would be nice to have something like this:
View attachment 142048
View attachment 142049
View attachment 142050

Also I'm working on player's tyres. Too easy at the moment to use the soft at the front, in real motogp they never use a harder compound on the rear than the front and I've seen only a couple of times someone with soft-soft in race condition.
There are A LOT of parameters in real life, instead in game there is only GRIP (c'mon Milestone!), because not even changing the temperature of the tyre makes any sense in this game: the front is always cooler than the rear, no way to change that!
In real life there is not much difference between soft and hard wear (front)
The difference is that soft front gives you better feeling in long corners, hard give you more feeling when braking

Hard to recreate that in VRTG

Sry I am a new modder,I am Trying to mod it for myself.I dun quite geddit
No problem, welcome here
Inside skillscatalog you will find name of each rider for each category (MotoGP, Moto3, flat track, etc)

I suggest you to open skillscatalog with BML editor by Dyego, you will be able to edit riders' parameters easily

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back