MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game Modding Questions

Last edited:
@ Jan Volenec . Hey was wondering if you would share some insight into how to make hi resolution textures for the bikes and leathers ?
Double the size of the default textures, it will become big but grainy, redraw all grainy parts

I don't know what else could you do, this is the only way to get a real 4096x4096 texture

As you might expect, redrawing grainy parts will take a good part of your life

Hi guys! I'm editing all the game of VR46, helmets, bikes, gloves, etc but I don't know how to change this number. I can't find it..

I want to change the number (74) by a number that is locked, 14.
Sure someone can edit it, anyone know what and where is the file has containing this information? and of course, how to change the number 74 for the 14? Thanks!
Pd: In another thread I will put pictures WIP of my work: extract models 3d of bins, edit textures, etc

Double the size of the default textures, it will become big but grainy, redraw all grainy parts

I don't know what else could you do, this is the only way to get a real 4096x4096 texture

As you might expect, redrawing grainy parts will take a good part of your life
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
You descriped it well.. I have done Rossi´s suit right now... after 2 days :D so everybody who wanna see my new MotoGP Texture Mod as in MotoGP15 ... keep waiting :D

Hi guys! I'm editing all the game of VR46, helmets, bikes, gloves, etc but I don't know how to change this number. I can't find it..

Sure someone can edit it, anyone know what and where is the file has containing this information? and of course, how to change the number 74 for the 14? Thanks!
Pd: In another thread I will put pictures WIP of my work: extract models 3d of bins, edit textures, etc

Could be in Menu.mix ?? I know there was the fonts and numbers there, but I dont remenber if the infortamation is there too. I remenber in GP15 Numero de carrera 18 and in race 13, you can change your custom number as you want but for now , I dont found yet how to see the info change too, sorry thats all I know , and good luck with your project

You can replace picture of 72 in this style by yours i think... but i dont know where numbers pictures are located

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%