V8SC 2016 (using SuperV8)

just wanted to put this out there....
I have made my own class for the V8 Supercar liveries getting around, so that they are separate from the original content, with their own menu screen, sorted into year of livery and make etc and then contemplated actually doing the rest of 2015 cars for them... but thought stuff that, I will wait until 2016 liveries start getting released and crack on with those instead.

I have no idea what other 'communities' are doing in their own worlds, but if your interested in getting the 2016 field done ASAP then perhaps we get together and get it done with Talent files to go with etc. I have kind of made it a little project goal of mine anyways for something to do. I will make a start with Winterbottoms new livery

4G0Gsfw.png

Last edited:
Im very far from the only person who can do this and never said I was the only one...

Good luck with all your skins and I look forward to adding them to the game along with the others people are doing (AND not just me)
I've had one of my skins that i worked quite hard on cut and pasted onto a new car and the guy added new logos and never gave me credit but i didn't complain. Had he have asked me for the base .psd file i would've gladly given it to him however he decided to rip and release and couldve had a nicer looking skin.

did a couple more Brad Jones Racing Cars today, BOC & Freightliner (properly) , so that's all 3 of his cars done, fortunately they share a lot of sponsors in the same positions of the cars.

An annoying thing has been re-doing cars because i started to early off of "representations" renders rather than waiting for the first track day and real photos :(:mad::rolleyes:

@Easton1 are you going to do some more cars?

thanks @Jeff Huber @ML2166 was an inspiration for me a 1-2 year or so ago when i saw his mini skins pack, and thought id really luv to do paint jobs and share them... so self tought myself photoshop enough to start doing them. :) I do get a satisfaction when done except this superV8 Template is really frustrating to paint the front bumper (as its split and on opposite sides of the template) and any pattern over the roof/side parts

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back