V8SC 2016 (using SuperV8)

just wanted to put this out there....
I have made my own class for the V8 Supercar liveries getting around, so that they are separate from the original content, with their own menu screen, sorted into year of livery and make etc and then contemplated actually doing the rest of 2015 cars for them... but thought stuff that, I will wait until 2016 liveries start getting released and crack on with those instead.

I have no idea what other 'communities' are doing in their own worlds, but if your interested in getting the 2016 field done ASAP then perhaps we get together and get it done with Talent files to go with etc. I have kind of made it a little project goal of mine anyways for something to do. I will make a start with Winterbottoms new livery

4G0Gsfw.png

Last edited:
I guess with automobilista coming... i wont worry about doing thid in GSC as it will pretty much be dead after release of AMS. I hope to still be able to do some cars in AMS, i wonder if the templates will be the same ?
I will wait for the new game before doing any more cars. I will also look here to see what you are working on as I have done the 1 and 4 as well.
Image1.jpg

I will wait for the new game before doing any more cars. I will also look here to see what you are working on as I have done the 1 and 4 as well.
View attachment 119205

in the main AMS thread i was told the cars/templates are the same just might have to play with Alpha layers... so figured might as well do the couple that have been shown. yours looks good, did you find more pics to add minor sponsor logos or are just adding anything for now?

Well if you did one for pcars then you should know this is not yours. You need to look closer at the car and water drops. I have the PSP file as well. The only help from you is when I asked you in a PM what the font for the BRING IT ON text was. I have never ripped anything from anybody ever.:mad:
Image3.jpg
Image2.jpg
. Here is the hood view.

Well if you did one for pcars then you should know this is not yours. You need to look closer at the car and water drops. I have the PSP file as well. The only help from you is when I asked you in a PM what the font for the BRING IT ON text was. I have never ripped anything from anybody ever.:mad:

Yes you did ask what font ... And yes I did the car for pcars as stated..

I will take a closer look when I can as Im looking on my phone... So I appolgise in advance if Im worng and will freely admit that.

I would like to see some of the logo's .

I made all the logos myself, your not the only person who can do this you know. Here is the Ice Break logo I made, I added the drop shadow and outline blur after if placed it on the car. I can send you the dds flat in a PM for you if you want. I don't even want your flat because I know this is my work and I don't even have pcars. This site could tell you I never downloaded your car for that matter. I saw your car in the pcars forums thats why I asked you in a PM what the font was for BRING IT ON.

Rob I'm sorry for this happening in your thread, I'm done posting here.
View attachment 121789

Last edited:
Im very far from the only person who can do this and never said I was the only one...

Good luck with all your skins and I look forward to adding them to the game along with the others people are doing (AND not just me)

@Easton1 that looks really good :):thumbsup:, you have done a top job. i didn't want to try do that one lol :unsure:.

please do some more, as this is what this thread was about... getting those that can do good skins or talent files etc getting together and getting them done for all to use. i can understand your frustration and no doubt being upset/hurt/ticked off etc with what @NWRAP said... but i can understand his angle as well, as its happened here before (not on a full skin, but same principle, which was all really minor anyways) and as we all know these things take a lot of time and attention to make, so thinking someones copied your work would be a tick off, but he has apologized, and we can see that you are good at this. So it would be great to just give each other a manly slap on back of the shoulder and a bit of a massage of the trapezius muscles and keep the love flowing.... I'd really like to encourage you to do some more that's for sure. :D

on another note, I'm just a hack at doing liveries and I don't have access to behind the closed doors here, and would absolutely hate to find out that there was another more experienced group/individuals doing the same in parallel to this work here... and we are just wasting time on this, so if anyone knows of such I would love to find out now and stop putting the hours into it, even via PM if a non disclosure thing is required.

I did up a table last night to keep track of what was done so far. @Easton1 @NWRAP if you guys want to see what still needs starting and put dibs on some cars :O_o:

I might try wack up the Walkinshaw HRT cars tonight, i did te BOC car in iRacing on the weekend, didnt release yet as still need to see the back of it.
IRACING SCREENIE
yXKdIPQ.png

@NWRAP I have had skins ripped and placed in game not long ago so I know how that feels. On the other hand I have never been accused of ripping skins so sorry if I came off to harsh. I know what I made and I posted what you asked me to so you could see for yourself. Like I said above I had to make the main sponsor logos and a couple others as none I could find were good enough. Like you I have spent a lot of time on this car.

@rob You have a lot of talent there, everyone of your skins are great:)
We seem to be working on some the same cars so a list would be awesome.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back