V8SC 2016 (using SuperV8)

just wanted to put this out there....
I have made my own class for the V8 Supercar liveries getting around, so that they are separate from the original content, with their own menu screen, sorted into year of livery and make etc and then contemplated actually doing the rest of 2015 cars for them... but thought stuff that, I will wait until 2016 liveries start getting released and crack on with those instead.

I have no idea what other 'communities' are doing in their own worlds, but if your interested in getting the 2016 field done ASAP then perhaps we get together and get it done with Talent files to go with etc. I have kind of made it a little project goal of mine anyways for something to do. I will make a start with Winterbottoms new livery

4G0Gsfw.png

Last edited:
That would be unreal, I went looking for old rfactor guides on trying to do them, but am still searching, would be good to know how to do them, I got as far as opening a .dds and got the areas that need to be green changed but I think there's about 16 or so other files that need changing and get the .veh file looking at the right files

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%