V8SC 2016 (using SuperV8)

just wanted to put this out there....
I have made my own class for the V8 Supercar liveries getting around, so that they are separate from the original content, with their own menu screen, sorted into year of livery and make etc and then contemplated actually doing the rest of 2015 cars for them... but thought stuff that, I will wait until 2016 liveries start getting released and crack on with those instead.

I have no idea what other 'communities' are doing in their own worlds, but if your interested in getting the 2016 field done ASAP then perhaps we get together and get it done with Talent files to go with etc. I have kind of made it a little project goal of mine anyways for something to do. I will make a start with Winterbottoms new livery

4G0Gsfw.png

Last edited:
thanks @Jeff Huber @ML2166 was an inspiration for me a 1-2 year or so ago when i saw his mini skins pack, and thought id really luv to do paint jobs and share them... so self tought myself photoshop enough to start doing them. :) I do get a satisfaction when done except this superV8 Template is really frustrating to paint the front bumper (as its split and on opposite sides of the template) and any pattern over the roof/side parts

Oh believe you 100%! I'm a big fan of Ml2166's skins as well as a few others in here. You yourself have done an awesome job , and looking at the awesome skins you guys provide for all of us , just makes the racing just feel more realistic to me. It's more appreciated than you know , even if some other don't compliment you on it. Might be because they are too busy enjoying your kickass skins in the game! :)

BTW Rob....what program do you use to open the paint files? I have an older photoshop ( version 6.0 something? ) and also paintshop pro. I use to paint all the gear and helmets for my team mates waaayy back when in motocross madness 2. I had like 25 team mates....lots of work involved. Very time consuming.

Hi @Jeff Huber . I use the latest photoshop CC version. Some peeps, use the free gimp program. With photoshop CC you have to go through a little drama to get the .DDS plugin working so you can save as the files required. MM2 wow showing your age there lol. I rember jumping onto the freight train

I have the sides of the 9 Penrite done, working on the rest of the car now. Also any images of the 111 Ice Break Ford from the top view so I can see the trunk lid would help finish that one.

I was using an old version of the car and that got rid of the black spots..I know where they should be as I'm sure you all do..

As suggested I also think this is a model issue

Think im going to release this one the way it is now... getting over it lol. not sure what sponsor is on the boot lid, and there is a red logo of someone above the Bolle between windows. but i want to move onto something else now... Will do a updated one if i find out what they are. the patterns on the front bumper where its split in two im very disapointed in, i think i spent as much time just trying to do those two split parts as the whole friggin car GRRRrrrr, its so annoying!!!
y9i0gj0.png

Think im going to release this one the way it is now... getting over it lol. not sure what sponsor is on the boot lid, and there is a red logo of someone above the Bolle between windows. but i want to move onto something else now... Will do a updated one if i find out what they are. the patterns on the front bumper where its split in two im very disapointed in, i think i spent as much time just trying to do those two split parts as the whole friggin car GRRRrrrr, its so annoying!!!
y9i0gj0.png

Is the red logo on the b pillar the Matador bbq logo?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 136 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%