v0.7.5 Released

I would think that damage and multiplayer were HUGE things to deal with, especially if they want lasting multiplayer support like the fully scriptable servers which has kept LFS alive for the last 7 or 8 years now, so it's quite worrying that we haven't seen any mutliplayer yet.

I hope we are really, really close...

f63091fa819226666af52d9237b4fab1.png

It will come when it comes...all I request is some of the damage modelling, which should really come before MP, and the Huayra. You don't really have a MP without damage...might be ok with the AI, but online players will want that because who wants to race undamaged cars? No sim there.

And, while I'm thinking about it: what is MP without even the mildest of pits? I doubt very much that AC has implemented the pit limiter on all tracks just for show...smells like a precursor to planned pits.

As much as I'm hanging out for MP to come to AC, I will be saddened by the fact that there will be no local servers to race on here in Aussieland :cry: when it does, it's times like this I wish I lived in Europe instead of Oz :whistling:.

I hope its this Friday. The AI wont be fixed in 2 weeks and they need atleast months to get it to a acceptable level. They can release the MP and continue work on the AI IMO.

Atm AI is a roadblock which sometimes spins the player out for no reason.
Also the fact that you get stuck into a unrecoverable death slide, while the AI fishtail on for a couple hundred meters?

Last edited:
I was doing the Races in challenges some days ago, alien difficulty, the AI produced some hilarious moments, which after a couple of hours became frustrating. I remember myself sweating over how bad they are in the first couple of corners.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back