v0.7.5 Released

I'm a little disappointed that we haven't been able to get our paws on any form of multiplayer yet. But I understand it. Hopefully in the next update we'll see some online racing :)

I'd rather they wait longer to release it, so that it's in better shape and less glitchy, rather than rushing the release and botching it.

Gonna go download Mr. Horacio's beast.

Have some mercy for us triple screen users, the dials on the Pagani are LOW res, like the MC GT3 , they look ridiculous, and also the liveries for some cars have low res decals on them.

In the mean time, as hopefully they'll up the res, what you can do is this easy work around. Navigate to this file and open it in notepad \Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\dx11.ini Once you open the dx11.ini file, find MIP_LOD_BIAS=0 and change the 0 to -1, save the file and close it. It will sharpen the low res images slightly.

I don't use tripples, but I do use a 32 inch only about 20 inches from my eyes, and this makes it worlds better. I can actually read gauges after doing this.

i just tried the latest build and suddenly i seem to have masses of understeer in every car. anyone got any suggestions? is there more emphasis on setups? i just tried the pagani at silverstone and had to do 90 degrees lock and reduced speed to get it to budge:cry:

Andrew, no offense meant here, but maybe you are just used to the race cars in AC...

This thing can be driven to the store in comfort; air conditioning and sat nav and leather and all that good stuff...bolt on a pair of slicks and it runs times that are competitive with a GT3 car...and it does it without a big ugly wing on the back or diffuser sticking out the front dragging the ground.....simply amazing.

Chris, bolt on the semi's and see how easy it is to put all that power down....this thing is a beast when trying to run fast laps with the semi's; almost as much work as the F40....I'm loving it and haven't touched the setup yet. (other than changing tires)
I agree whole heartily with you on this. That car is insane. It's so capable, I put the top gear tires on it and had to check if it wasn't a GT3 car. I can't imagine this thing in real life! It's Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Around town cruiser and track day race car!

There is no ghost car in rear view mirror any more? Or it's just me?
It looks like they've done it how they do the ghost when its in front of you. Basically, if its close, you wont see it. Once you're far enough away, it appears.

Seems like an unnecessary change to me. Having the ghost in your rear mirror, even when really close up, doesn't hurt anything.

Actually, I'd like the *option* to have the ghost appear when its close in front of me as well. Its useful for picking up what I'm doing in the slower corners.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 232 13.6%