v0.7.5 Released

from ac forum:

This article http://www.gamemag.it/news/assetto-...ayer-forse-anche-su-xbox-one-e-ps4_51407.html states that Marco Massarutto during an interview said that V1.0 with multy will be released in April!

Translated with google translator cause I don't have time right now for a better one:
"At the awards ceremony at the Golden Dragon Award organized dall'Aesvi, the trade association of the gaming industry in Italy, Assetto Corsa has received the award for best technical achievement.To withdraw was obviously Marco Massarutto of Kunos Simulations, with whom we have had occasion to speak, gathering important information.
Marco has revealed that the 1.0 version, including multiplayer, in Assetto Corsa will become available during the month of April. He said the group is making good progress with the netcode and multiplayer Assetto Corsa will be strictly based ondedicated servers, as also that of netKar Pro, the previous production Kunos.

In addition, Mark has not excluded that in the future Assetto Corsa can get on the next-gen consoles, indeed revealed to us in that preview Kunos is exploring the possibility of making aport on PS4 and Xbox One of his acclaimed racing simulation. Not before finalizing the best PC version, of course.

Kunos Simulations is an independent team in all respects, made up of professionals driven by the same passion about everything related to the world of automobiles. For this Kunos has no external financing, while all licenses (including extremely famous brands such as Ferrari, BMW, Lotus, Pagani, McLaren and circuits such as Nurburgring Nordschleife, Spa-Francorchamps, Imola, Monza) are acquired with autonomous financing.

"We make racing games just for the pleasure of doing good driving games," he said Massarutto the awards ceremony of the Golden Dragon. "Even if there was a big producer interested in acquiring the brand Assetto Corsa, we would be proud of what we have done to make Assetto Corsa so good."

Recently Kunos has secured the license for the Corvette , thanks to which you will add two new vehicles to the line-up already made official, C7 Corvette Stingray 2014 Corvette C7.r (the latter later in a DLC for a fee). He did so after realizing that his driving simulation has a large international following, transcending the boundaries now in a clear national or European."

So that means we will get 1.0 next month :D

If we were getting MP Friday there would have been news of it by now on Facebook...

Why would Luca write this then, which i shared 3 times here now:
b4c615b5c3658b1b4f47aad5e5f880f0.png

:cry:

What part of that makes you think MP will be here Friday? MP being released will account for many new sales; alot of people are waiting on it before they buy AC.
Think about this....every time a new car is included in an update they tell us about it anywhere from a few days to a week ahead of time...I can see MP reveal getting at least a week long build up in the same fashion that they built up to the announcements of Ferrari and Nords.

@Michael Hornbuckle

Because Marco has already stated that they're aiming to have MP released by mid-march. The 14th is about as "mid" as you can get with this development release schedule.
Also, Kunos seem to be really on top of their coding releases. They stated before the early access was released that they'd release updates every two weeks, and they've done so with flying colours.

I'm optimistic that we'll get some form of MP this Friday :D
If not this Friday, then very very soon.

Things are looking good :D

@Chris Stacy hit it on the head the next update will have it. Seeing that after that would be the end of March. Also I think the next update number will be 7.5 instead of 8.
  • 0.7.5 Multiplayer introduction (but only a teaser)
  • 0.8 full multiplayer released
  • 0.8.5 Major AI overhaul
  • 0.9 implementation of pitstops
  • 0.9.5 final multiplayer test
  • two weeks to fix smaller bugs
  • 1.0 Showtime!
I'm seeing release of the full product around mid to late May.
no pit stops till after v 1.0 according to the devs

Good news, Patrik...but I also know that Kunos is doing exactly what they seem to be able to every two weeks...get everyone in a lather, lol. Like I said, I would prefer damage modelling before MP, some audio fixes, and further AI improvements on Fri.

Isn't there a 14, 15 car limit in the sim due to 95% cpu usage? They may wanna do some optimation of sim first before getting 20 or 30 drivers in a server.

The high CPU usage is largely due to the processing power required to control and calculate AI, not the actual rendering of the car on the circuit. Human contolled vehicles will remove this overhead to a certain extent.

Guess we wont know the real system demands of MP until its rolled out and we try it on our own gear, but it should not be more demanding than the same amount of AI in my opinion.

I'd be happy with improved AI and a fix for the game pausing for a split second every now and then, just absolutely loving the T125 S1, some great skins on here for it too. Also the sky isn't right with 3D vision so a fix for that would be awesome.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years