v0.7.5 Released

Not really surprise to me if MP only available at v1.0. They still can update/fix the game anytime they want, its not like the update will not available anymore after v1.0.

I personally never expect AC will be 100% perfect at v1.0. Pretty sure there are still lot more update or patchfix to come after that :)

March 14th sounds about right to be honest. In that video interview that Marco shared on his FB page the night before 0.6.5 was released, he said that they expect MP to be released mid-March. And the 14th is about as "mid" as it gets on a bi-weekly schedule.

It also means that it's released on the first F1 weekend of the season. Good timing! ahaha!

@Chris Stacy hit it on the head the next update will have it. Seeing that after that would be the end of March. Also I think the next update number will be 7.5 instead of 8.
  • 0.7.5 Multiplayer introduction (but only a teaser)
  • 0.8 full multiplayer released
  • 0.8.5 Major AI overhaul
  • 0.9 implementation of pitstops
  • 0.9.5 final multiplayer test
  • two weeks to fix smaller bugs
  • 1.0 Showtime!
I'm seeing release of the full product around mid to late May.

Don't be sad about what we don't have yet. Be happy with what we have already.

It really doesn't matter when it comes. It won't take forever. No use in wishing our lives away for months to pass while we can enjoy what we can do now.

@Rhys Gardiner I think I read that quote but it was from 2012 and they were hoping to have AC released in mid 2013. The game isn't going to be officially released until mid 2014. So we may have hope that it can be ready by V1.0. I said it on the official forums. We can totally do with just the context menu. The animations can come later.

• Mikko Lashay

Don't be sad about what we don't have yet. Be happy with what we have already.

It really doesn't matter when it comes. It won't take forever. No use in wishing our lives away for months to pass while we can enjoy what we can do now.
got the chords? :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back