Resource icon

Misc URD JT5 Shiro Physics Update (Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500) 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
The length of Suzuka is not accurate, its too short actually. Try my Chang (1'24.307)or Okayama (1'18.126).
I also test now at Motegi, which is laser scanned, but its only me who have it.

The length of Suzuka is not accurate, its too short actually. Try my Chang (1'24.307)or Okayama (1'18.126).
First off: a confession. I've never driven okayama before :D Downloaded it, just barely scratched the setup (More negative camber, %58 brake bias, quali tyres, shorter gears and low fuel. That's it. Nothing else touched) and did 1:24 on my 6th lap. Still nowhere near 100 degrees. I think i know what to do for the weekend now.

Oh and okayama is a great track man. Thanks a lot. A little bit too "u turn"y for me but loving that flowing fast corner section and the last turn.

Nissan GTR GT500`s physics is done... huuu, after so many hours I think we nailed it, as much as possible could. Damn, car drives so well, its so brutal. Wings really have huge impact on the car now, and you have to pick them up wisely, to gain speed and/or good laptime.
Will soon be available, in a day or two. All who bought it will get official email from URD team and will be notified here on RD (if allowed).

Last edited:
Nissan GTR GT500`s physics is done... huuu, after so many hours I think we nailed it, as much as can be. Damn, car drives so well, its so brutal. Will soon be available, all who bought it will get official email from URD and will be notified here on RD (if allowed).
I hope ales updates sellfy buyers too because that's where i got it from.

A nice Motegi is in the works ? ;) Cool. I'm watching the Super GT last round tomorrow and was thinking about the track, unless I missed something there was nothing for AC last time I checked.

I'm sorry @bastoner97 but the official update just feels better :D Not "light years ahead" of yours but just somehow... better. Also, love the new f6 cams and much better lightened display.

Well.. the opposite would have been strange.. Btw I'm happy that my mod finally wake them from their 2 years sleep on this car. Now I wait for the R18 they promised as part of the PX package that I bought 3 years ago. :thumbsup:

Well.. the opposite would have been strange.. Btw I'm happy that my mod finally wake them from their 2 years sleep on this car. Now I wait for the R18 they promised as part of the PX package that I bought 3 years ago. :thumbsup:
I... uhm... wouldn't wait if i were you. As much as i love urd, i just can't stand behind their policies. Their policy is: "work your ass off creating quality original content for community WHEN THERE'S NO CONTRACT WORK WHATSOEVER and then abandon the community as soon as a big company offers them contract work and then comeback when the well of big company money dries up." They're sitting on soooo many scratch made and absolutely never used quality 3d models... it's insane. A full field of 2013 super gt cars, 2015, 2016 toyota lmp1, 2016 audi lmp1, a full field of 2016 super gt500 (which have thankfully been donated to another modder team)

I... uhm... wouldn't wait if i were you. As much as i love urd, i just can't stand behind their policies. Their policy is: "work your ass off creating quality original content for community WHEN THERE'S NO CONTRACT WORK WHATSOEVER and then abandon the community as soon as a big company offers them contract work and then comeback when the well of big company money dries up." They're sitting on soooo many scratch made and absolutely never used quality 3d models... it's insane. A full field of 2013 super gt cars, 2015, 2016 toyota lmp1, 2016 audi lmp1, a full field of 2016 super gt500 (which have thankfully been donated to another modder team)

Yeah I was ironic, I paid 5€ expecting content that will never be released.
They ask 10€ for a DTM pack with the same s**t physics as 3 years before (before someone managed to change it), that really sums up their work. They work for money, and nothing more. I'll never support them anymore.

Yeah I was ironic, I paid 5€ expecting content that will never be released.
They ask 10€ for a DTM pack with the same s**t physics as 3 years before (before someone managed to change it), that really sums up their work. They work for money, and nothing more. I'll never support them anymore.
Unfortunately i will because, i don't know how but they always make the "must have" cars for me. I'm a huge gt and prototype sucker and i've been waiting for a proper late 90s gt1 mod for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time so i'll have to buy their next 1997 gt1 package of 3 legendary cars.

On the bright side, the single graphically broken car they ever released in all their history, was ford gte 2018 and they fixed it promptly. Their only bad side is abandoning their projects and judging by their public posts and my pm history with ales, they won't do the same mistake again. They'll never do pre-orders again so we don't have much to lose from now on. But yeah, px fiasco, even though their only fiasco, was a big one and left a bitter impression on the community.

So @SunBro , you like new physics of Nissan GT-R? :) Nice to hear that. It really was a pain in my ass for a long time, to make it as real as possible, but even so, I did countless of testing laps on all SuperGT tracks, to make the car suitable on all kind of different types of tracks. The final outcome really is cool, I must confess, and I am not easily satisfied, not at all.

So @SunBro , you like new physics of Nissan GT-R? :) Nice to hear that. It really was a pain in my ass for a long time, to make it as real as possible, but even so, I did countless of testing laps on all SuperGT tracks. The final outcome really is cool, I must confess, and I am not easily satisfied, not at all.
Yeah i like it and i'm hoping you'll be part of their 1997 gt1 Assetto Corsa team too.
Would hate to see such graphical masterpieces ruined by mediocre physics.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back