Resource icon

Misc URD JT5 Shiro Physics Update (Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500) 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I... uhm... wouldn't wait if i were you. As much as i love urd, i just can't stand behind their policies. Their policy is: "work your ass off creating quality original content for community WHEN THERE'S NO CONTRACT WORK WHATSOEVER and then abandon the community as soon as a big company offers them contract work and then comeback when the well of big company money dries up." They're sitting on soooo many scratch made and absolutely never used quality 3d models... it's insane. A full field of 2013 super gt cars, 2015, 2016 toyota lmp1, 2016 audi lmp1, a full field of 2016 super gt500 (which have thankfully been donated to another modder team)

The JT5 just got updated to version 2.0 and now it has realistic levels of downforce. It's incredible to drive now. I wonder if this physics mod caused them to re-evaluate the "JT5"? In any case, they also just released 1.1 of their DTM 2018 mod (also incredible quality).

So, while it's true that they have been quiet for a while, they're really starting to update existing mods and put out new ones again. I'm very excited, because even an old URD mod like EGT is still amazing to drive today.

i am having REAL trouble handling this bronco.....it always spins out in the first corner in Barcelona....compared to Chivas Autosport 2008 Nissan GTR, this one is too hard to handle..... T_T

i am having REAL trouble handling this bronco.....it always spins out in the first corner in Barcelona....compared to Chivas Autosport 2008 Nissan GTR, this one is too hard to handle..... T_T
have you got the latest version? look at the post above yours
i was driving this recently (latest version) - it didn't seem especially hard to handle
but it does understeer horribly when cornering at a slow speed. I find that a bit weird.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%