Cars United SportsCar Championship [WIP] - IER Modding Group

Hi guys. Has someone noticed any issue with the sounds of the mod on AC 1.9? on the DP seems like the engine goes off when it reaches 4700-4800 rpm or less. Can this be fixed?

Anyway, the mod is awesome. Great job IER, keep doing that way

Greetings
All mod car's sounds are "broken" after the last patch due to new fmod implementation, a new SDK and short instructions have been published by Kunos, but it may take a few days to convert and optimise the sounds for the new version. IER is probably on it already.

t8OaY1w.jpg

it is, pankykapus posted the code on the official forum. So far I haven't quite managed to get it to work correctly, papa was faster it seems ;)

@mclarenf1papa will the Oreca LMP2 get a patch too? For some reason I can't use it for the AI in its current state, either it crashes out/retires or runs out of fuel on Le Sarthe every time I put it on the grid.

Really enjoying the Porsche 911 GT America. Is it really the end of the line for you guys? I was kinda looking forward to seeing y'all's progress on the Vantage GTD and SRT Viper variants.

Really enjoying the Porsche 911 GT America. Is it really the end of the line for you guys? I was kinda looking forward to seeing y'all's progress on the Vantage GTD and SRT Viper variants.
I'm guessing it's the end of the line for this mod. The IER team is currently just as strong as ever.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back