Sell (UK) Thrustmaster TS-PC / Ferrari F1 / Fanatec Clubsport v2 Pedals

With a heavy heart I've decided to sell my sim equipment. RaceDepartment was a huge part of my life during a very difficult time and sim racing was really important to me. My focus has changed in recent years I've found sim racing harder to follow - it's a young man's game!

I'm pricing these high-ish but everything here is in amazing condition and is still a big saving on buying new.

Fanatec v2 Clubsport Pedals - £200 **SOLD**
Fantastic pedals in perfect working order and excellent cosmetic condition other than some wear to the heel plate. Includes the original box, packaging, parts, brake fluid. Also includes two spare sensors although the originals are still absolutely fine.

Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer - Servo Wheel Base - £220 **SOLD**
This wheel base is in amazing cosmetic condition and is in perfect working order. No original box but as shown in the photos the auction includes the base, power unit and cable, the USB lead, and the bolts I used to connect it to my rig.

Thrustmaster - Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On Rim - £ 110 **SOLD**
Fantastic steering wheel in perfect working order and excellent costmetic condition. Comes with original box, leaflets and packaging.

Homemade Niels Heusinkveld Sim Rig - £35 collection only
Niels design on here from years ago. Built from pine and chipboard. With a £70ish Mini bucket seat. Not the most glamourless thing but it works well with the above! (monitor not included)

I live in Gloucestershire and collection is welcome. Add £5 each if you want me to post. I will do so very well packaged. I'll only accept payment in a way that both parties are comfortable with.

Loads of photos here:
PHOTOS

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Adam

Last edited:
IMG_3493.JPG
IMG_3494.JPG
IMG_3497.JPG
IMG_3501.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.