3.1 - 25. oct 2022

v3.1
-changed some defaults
-color "mult" saved per car
-pressure more readable
-IMO temps can be disabled
-grip bars now show Grip from 95-100%, based on 'd_temp'
-click on right pres. vals: toggle diff to ideal
(like before: click left on pressure vals: show tyre info window)
-more control over separation/size of the extra values displayed:
View attachment 611682

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm confused of how the grip level of the tyres work, it was based on Tyre Wear iirc but now it's on temps. I see that a lot of the cars seems to have more grip but it actually struggled with lap times, and vice versa.

I'm confused of how the grip level of the tyres work, it was based on Tyre Wear iirc but now it's on temps. I see that a lot of the cars seems to have more grip but it actually struggled with lap times, and vice versa.
But wear was already there, just upside down, so i changed the dedicated bar for grip to that temp-multi, which pretty much represents grip.

Sir, fantastic app. I do have two questions:
1) Up to three figures appear from time to time within the bounds of each tyre: F, B, G - what do these indicate? (Is it F: Flat Spot (from lockup), B: Blister (from local overheat), G: Grain (from cold tearing)?
2) I’ve seen mention of an option to display tyre pressure difference from nominal/optimal - how might I activate this and where would it appear?
Thank you! Follow up question - do you think most of the features and layout are fairly stable? To the point an updated crib sheet explaining what each part of the display means might be worthwhile? I would be happy to have a go at generating one.

1. yes, right, those are flatspots, blister, grain, (edit: iirc) those will not be shown when this is true:
1672663801602.png

2. click pressure numbers of the right tyres, it will switch to the difference display:
1672663193582.png

And finally: yes it will not change layout anymore.

Last edited:
this app is great been using for a while but for some reason the app wont move from where it is. its like if i somehow pinned the app to stay in the same position please help i have re installed the app and nothing changes

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 6 66.7%