tyres_app_ext

Apps tyres_app_ext 4.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
The explanations images are a mess and incomprehensible. Could you please make new ones?
maybe i should have written somewhere: this is a visual thing only, no bananas about data were eaten
edit: this is a visual thing mostly, only some bananas about data were eaten
edit2: and/or mostly ignored when it involved too much math

Last edited:
Ah okay. It's not that the image i incomprehensible, but you that doesn't know how to properly communicate. Sad.
Gettin' mixed emotions here, is the image comprehensible or not?
Ok let me try again:
edit: <S
1644012949249.png

1644012964857.png

edit end : /S>
if you wanna know what all those values mean start searching here .

Last edited:
Ah okay. It's not that the image i incomprehensible, but you that doesn't know how to properly communicate. Sad.
Actually this bothers me some...idc about raindrops being snowflakes, before some cold even came from anywhere. ..
What happened? What did i do to commmmmmmute(*) such blessings of missinterpretation?

edit: (*) cummulate

Last edited:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Hello,
In this image, you can clearly see that I have a puncture in the left rear and that the Assetto tire app indicates a pressure of 0 on this tire.
Your application tells me 2 tires at 0. Is it possible to correct?
And I take this opportunity to ask my question again: is it possible to permanently display the type of tires fitted S, M, Rain...

View attachment 538359
Hello,
In this image, you can clearly see that I have a puncture in the left rear and that the Assetto tire app indicates a pressure of 0 on this tire.
Your application tells me 2 tires at 0. Is it possible to correct?
And I take this opportunity to ask my question again: is it possible to permanently display the type of tires fitted S, M, Rain...
Unfortunately it seems like AC does not update values in shared memory when a tyre is blown, there is just no param that indicates no pressure, also ProTyres/OV1-info or kunos own CarStatus app show some pressure still on the Rear left tyre, their own tyres app is the only one to have it right:
edit: (kunos damage display on the right has it too)
1644068041569.png

Last edited:
note: When using AI to drive your car (Ctrl+C) brake temps wont update anymore.
For cars that have them, brake temps work if you drive the car yourself; meaning also if you switch to another car thats driven by ai brake temps wont update...

Last edited:
Unfortunately it seems like AC does not update values in shared memory when a tyre is blown, there is just no param that indicates no pressure, also ProTyres/OV1-info or kunos own CarStatus app show some pressure still on the Rear left tyre, their own tyres app is the only one to have it right:
edit: (kunos damage display on the right has it too)
View attachment 538446
Ok thanks for this informations.. Have a nice day.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 141 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 35.4%