TT Isle of Man - The Game

Physics might be insane man , lets see what is what before making judgement , soon you might be saying Ride 2 tracks would be awesome in this TT game :p

This is Kylotonn we are talking about. They can't make anything good. I wan't nothing more than a good TT sim, I have been waiting for years. I'm bored with TT Superbikes on my old PS3 now. I live in hope.
ps, we "ride" bikes not drive them. ;)

This is Kylotonn we are talking about. They can't make anything good. I wan't nothing more than a good TT sim, I have been waiting for years. I'm bored with TT Superbikes on my old PS3 now. I live in hope.
Oh I see , its the same people who make these WRC games , yeah its not for me sadly :(

I cannot wait to try this out. Many referring this to WRC. WRC doesnt have competition, that's why it is what it is, same like NHL series, no rival's... So same s..t for 10-years. This is something "totally" new. So there is much bigger chance this to be better. A bit of that negativeness away and a bit more thinking against something that you haven't yet to get your hand's on, and be a bit happier. Life is short... Like the virtual driver's whoever i try out first to try to tackle the track, may he rest in piece's already.

Because Windows 7 is a 9 year old OS at the end of its life and its mainstream support ended three years ago?
This sort of remind me of that iPhone saga.
They deliberately making their older models obsolete with latest updates and they force people to buy latest models. Below the belt hit if you asking me.
And w7 is still most used operating system worldwide. They want us... to move forward, I guess.
Due to the sheer size of the track a map like that would be largely useless I think. On the plus side seems there's "rally style" corner icons at the top of the screen, which should be more useful.
Yeah, I know but I'm not a fan of those "rally style" icons, they are distracting imho, and I prefer the real map, so I can see much further and choose my line better. But with map like in those videos... who could do that ? I can barely see next turn, and that only if it doesn't comes after some long straight and doesn't come too fast. And TT isn't full of long straights, right ? Sarcasm on.
Sigh... wish they realize that ...some day. But it's the Milestone, they not exactly the fastest learners, God help us.

Best thing that could happen in my opinion: horrible sales, so they have to sell the track to not go bust....Kunos anyone? :whistling:
Sorry, but i just don't see any enjoyment racing anything with a controller...not even VR could persuade me in this case...maybe VR and motion controller? Guess kinda hard to implement..i am dreaming too much. Is there a bike handle for sim use, something comparable for a bike like a wheel for cars? Now that would be a thing...
But with a controller, no.....

I never knew a bike needed to lean as much as theirs does, mine never did. Even with the DunlopTrigonal tires a bike didn't flop over like that. All corners are taken very awkwardly in the videos..

Sorry, but i just don't see any enjoyment racing anything with a controller... Is there a bike handle for sim use, something comparable for a bike like a wheel for cars? Now that would be a thing...
But with a controller, no.....

The issue is counter-steering, in which the rider turns the opposite way he wants to go. For example, he would steer the handle bars left while leaning to the right, this causes the bike to tip right and achieve aggressive lean angles.

Sports bikes do this naturally at moderate speeds and up, and it becomes second nature to the rider.

The footage I’ve seen of this gam does not show counter-steering, and really it doesn’t matter unless your using a bike chassis simulator in which you physically lean.

IMO, there’s no reason why this game cannot be totally playable with a standard wheel+pedal combo. The steering algorithms can automatically apply counter-steering and the riders body lean, allowing a player to drive the bike like a car...

I cannot wait for this SIM. It's been 11 years of me wishing someone would do this. I don't care if it's $100 USD, I'm buying it! And if they let us skin bikes like in AC, it will be a solid gold game for years to come. Because then we can form our own teams. All they need do after than is release new bikes or updated yearly models.

Was there a TT Superbikes game on PS3?! My PS2 is starting to die so I've not been able to play the old TT games for ages!

Was there a TT Superbikes game on PS3?! My PS2 is starting to die so I've not been able to play the old TT games for ages!
No, but my PS3 plays all ps2 (and slightly upscales them) games because I own one of the original PS3's that had backward compatibility.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 120 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 49 35.8%