TT Isle of Man - The Game

How can you possibly use a steering wheel for a motorcycle game? Come on. A controller is just about good enough these days but not wheel. But I am looking forward to this because I really really want a good Isle of Man TT course game and remember, you don't need loads of teams because you hardly see other competitors and only occasionally get to be following one or having one follow you. It's not a race, it's a Time Trial.

But having spoken to someone who is connected and in the know, I am not expecting great things from Kyloton. Now if they transferred this track to Ride 2, that would be something.

Oh while I'm having a moan, these idiots who do the advertising/PR obviously don't know that you don't drive a motorcycle, you ride it.

"REALISTIC DRIVING APPROVED BY TT RIDERS: lifelike motorbike behaviour to experience the real sensations of driving, just like on the actual course."

Hey Andy, regarding the "in the know" comment, what is the issue and why not great things? Although going by the standards of bikes games my expectations are low anyway, so it may not be an issue for me.

I've never been able to use a controller, maybe I'm cack handed.
My point is, was and always will be: Why use a digital input for something that blatantly NEEDS analogue?
OMG it's a wheel...so what? Last time I looked there are no steering buttons or little tillers in my car. <Sarcasm off> :D

Regardless of it's shape I think a wheel should be included.
EDIT: The Steam page states full controller support as per car games, Ride and Ride 2 have 'partial' controller support...I might be in luck :)

Until I got MGP15 I was utterly useless with a joypad and bike games too, never really jived with my head having to convert the real bike movements I knew into thumb and finger movements. But I persevered and got used to it! Also joypads are not digital!

Last edited:
Hey Andy, regarding the "in the know" comment, what is the issue and why not great things? Although going by the standards of bikes games my expectations are low anyway, so it may not be an issue for me.
Lets just say Kyloton, no love for bikes, not interested in physics at all which equals a wasted opportunity. But lets wait and see.

My interest is high, My expectations are low.

Will wait and see what the reviews and customer feedback are like a couple weeks are release.

Or just wait until the full track makes an appearance in a driving sim....

Isle of Man TT The Game Trailer.jpg

With just two short months to go until release, developers Kylotonn Racing Games have released a new Isle of Man TT Trailer.. oh and minimum specifications too....

Fans of the most famous bike racing event in the world have been left wanting in the digitised Isle of Man TT stakes for far too long, something that many of us remain hopeful can be addressed by Kylotonn Racing Games and Bigben Interactive this March with the release of TT Isle of Man: The Game, a new racing title coming to both PC and console that is set to focus exclusively on the legendary Isle of Man TT road races.

With a promise of the most accurate version of the Snaefell Mountain TT Course ever created and official licence to recreate many of the bikes and riders of the legendary event, many of the ingredients for an epic title are already in place for this exciting new piece of software.

In order to build up the hype ahead of the delayed March 2018 release, the developers have pushed live yet another new trailer from the title, this one coming in at just under 60 seconds and showing off plenty of in real life and game footage from this epic bike racing event..

Titled "The Rush", the new trailer can be seen in full below:

As well as the new trailer reveal, Kylotonn and Bigben Interactive have also now confirmed the final minimum and recommended specifications for PC versions of TT Isle of Man, offering what is a fairly modest specification that very much leads us to expect the game should be reasonably well sorted performance wise once it is made available to the public this March.

Check out the new specification requirements below:

Isle of Man TT The Game Minimum Specs.png

TT Isle of Man: The Game will release March 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Isle of Man TT the Game 2.jpg

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to TT Isle of Man? Excited to try out the Snaefell Mountain TT Course in a modern racing game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I haven't bought a bike racing game since Milestone's EA Superbike series. This could certainly bring me back and I still have my Sidewinder joystick. Hopefully it might work in Win10.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.