TT Isle of Man - The Game

Jesus is he using VR or something that looks very distracting to drive to say the least , hope its not like that now .
If you look at the second video I added, there's no VR and the sense of speed look really good. Also the colour palette makes the vegetation more life-like (so it seems to my eyes).

Videos look great, thanks. :thumbsup:
But I wish Milestone guys finally understand that their map (on lower left) is practically useless cause it show so little in advance and as just the same amount of track behind you. :alien: Why do I need to know the damn track behind me I wonder ?? :O_o: World class useless information.

yes i wish someone give me this advice, i feel i was trapped and i regret this purschase.
SO listen to me : never buy Kyloton games if you like Dirt rally iRacing, Raceroom rF2 Assetto Dirt4 (thx to Anton).
Sorry you didn't get any advice on the game you bought. We have your advice now and appreciate it. I hope you take Andrew's advice now.

The rest of us in this thread can wait for the game release and reviews to come out. Personally, I think it looks like it may be ok, but the physics will tell. If they're good, I can see me dying many, many pixel deaths:D

Videos look great, thanks. :thumbsup:
But I wish Milestone guys finally understand that their map (on lower left) is practically useless cause it show so little in advance and as just the same amount of track behind you. :alien: Why do I need to know the damn track behind me I wonder ?? :O_o: World class useless information.

Due to the sheer size of the track a map like that would be largely useless I think. On the plus side seems there's "rally style" corner icons at the top of the screen, which should be more useful.

Jesus is he using VR or something that looks very distracting to drive to say the least , hope its not like that now .

It's also not what a biker does with their head either, Milestone have on board better by simulating the movement of the head to a reasonably realistic degree. Hopefully this game will have a similar view because locking the view to the centre is not right.

It's also not what a biker does with their head either, Milestone have on board better by simulating the movement of the head to a reasonably realistic degree. Hopefully this game will have a similar view because locking the view to the centre is not right.
Yeah that looks really bad. I hope there is a "lock head" or whatever and a "normal" mode. I hate 3d person in racing and if the head is locked like that with no other more realistic option then its not for me.

The only bike games i ever owned was Motocross Madness and MotoGP 08. Both excellent games for its times.

Sorry you didn't get any advice on the game you bought. We have your advice now and appreciate it. I hope you take Andrew's advice now.

The rest of us in this thread can wait for the game release and reviews to come out. Personally, I think it looks like it may be ok, but the physics will tell. If they're good, I can see me dying many, many pixel deaths:D
Graphics look insane , bikes , tracks , all the objects details effects everything looks stunning ,
only thing that can kill this game , is bad cameras / settings and trash physics , these 2 things will or will not determine the outcome here .

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.