Trembling Mountain

Tracks Trembling Mountain V1.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
blindthing submitted a new resource:

Trembling Mountain - Trembling Mountain Circuit for rFactor 2

Hi everyone,

Around 2 years ago now, I decided to give this track creation thing a go and have been quietly working away. As someone with no previous experience in anything like this, the whole process turned out to be very, very difficult indeed but I’ve always wanted to produce some sim-racing content and I think I've managed to create a decent track that people will enjoy.

The track is scratch built and is of course based on a real-world track in Canada which I’m sure is not...

Read more about this resource...

oh my god the glorious canadian track!

downloaded
quite heavy on my medium system but very good work, thanks

p.s. could be great for future,if someone could post an onboard video of the full track

Last edited:
one question: the full no chicane layout is this?
i mean T6 turn

in that case it's very useful with historic cars too :)

Mont-Tremblant02.a104a4660753b7bf3938830fbaf98b58.png

Last edited:
Thanks everyone and thanks Manfred - noted the AI issues which I will be addressing at some point in the near future for v1.1. (I did say in the original post an update would be difficult due to time issues but I've already got 5 things I want to correct so I will be making time!)

If everyone could mention any issues they have/find here and I'll make a list of things to address for the update.

Cheers

Tried the Club layout without chicane...immediately went and purchased the other layouts.
Nice work.

Just here to mention a little something that could possibly be addressed if/when you update.
I noticed on the Club layout that some of the track lighting was on at seemingly all times. At 9:30 am and at 5pm, it was the same. Not all of them, just some here and there.
Nothing game breaking at all, but figured it's worth a mention considering your above post. Maybe an easy fix.

Note: I have not yet tested the full version, so I don't know if this issue with the track lights crosses over onto all layouts, but I am assuming it does.

Anyways, thanks again for this nice work. Been dying to have a quality version of this track in rF2 for a long time!

Great work. Perfect track for motion cockpit ( a lot of elevation for pitch ) and VR. I will purchase the full package tomorrow.
One note, I hope you improve the performance because it seems very heavy specially in VR with my oculus rift S .

Thanks guys!

Added to the list Jakal31 - many thanks. I think this is likely a VIS groups issue and it could well be different across layouts so i'll look into it - but hopefully it is because it's then just a questioning of changing a number.

Also noted wajdi - I don't have VR so this is really important feedback. I did worry that it might not run so well in VR so i'll also try to improve the performance in the update! (The outer tree groups are set to remove from medium circuit detail and lower but I may well change this to high and lower as I think the performance jump is quite significant - but i'll also do some more fine tuning).

And thanks Mauro01 - I'm just glad people are enjoying it! :)

blindthing updated Trembling Mountain with a new update entry:

Trembling Mountain V1.1

Hi everyone,

So I've managed to get around to updating the track and addressing the issues identified. Here's the change log for the update.

Please remember to uninstall V1.0!

CHANGE LOG V1.1

- UV texture mapping errors fixed in the corners of the control tower windows.
- Water (lake behind pits) position and sized fixed (no gaps to terrain) + norm map now working.
- Terrain section around water now uses the multi grass terrain shader.
- AI pitlane issues fixed (tents moved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

great fps improvements, thanks for your work!

it's a fastastic track with historic cars (this layout was used by F1 1968-70

kZ0Al76.jpg

X4V9fQ1.jpg

one thing i noticed. is it normal that texture on white bridge?

KPWxSQN.jpg

9CznsyQ.jpg

Wow ! Merci !

Installing it and testing tonight.

But why "Trembling Mountain" when it's "Mont-Tremblant" ?
Legally, since you are not calling it "Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant", there's no worries.
If that is your issue then call it Saint-Jovite as that is the name it is know in the States.

Merci encore.

Hi Guys ,
a short interim question: is there somewhere to download Ruapuna Park for rfactor 2? I haven't found him yet. I thank you in advance for every tip

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back