Track Designing Competition

The drivers all seemed to struggle to overtake at Singapore this weekend despite going so slow. Try and redesign the track for this purpose, but make sure it still feels like Singapore.

As with most street circuits, some parts of it are just too narrow. Like the bit before going over the bridge. Lots of corners, but there is no way two cars can be side-by-side and still turn a corner safely. But...I will attempt to fix this.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7414144
Pretty tough challenge but I believe the Singapore layout isn't too bad for racing, just a tad too many corners and not enough straights, but the Singapore Sling to the corner after the Anderson bridge straight brings some good battles I think as you can take a variety of different approach into the hairpin in order to force the car you are racing into a suboptimal line.

Some good entries, but I can't really disagree with @Jolero02. It's still Singapore, but some straights are longer to hopefully encourage passing and let the drivers follow better.

Find a suitable abandoned airfield somewhere in the UK and design a good Touring Car circuit on it. 50% of the track at minimum must be on existing tarmac/concrete.

Damnit, how many airfields do you have? After seeing how many they are, I just decided to pick the first airfield I'd find on the maps

Not entirely certain what makes a "good" Touring Car circuit but here is mine:

Damnit, how many airfields do you have? After seeing how many they are, I just decided to pick the first airfield I'd find on the maps

I changed something to shorten the circuit

Alright thanks!

Zandvoort is going through some changes to make racing better. Namely they are reprofiling the area around Turn 3 and adding some massive banking to the final corner. I want you to choose any circuit from the 2019 calendar and change ONE corner to make the whole circuit better.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back