Track Designing Competition

A change made with racing in mind- the new final corner allows cars a better chance to follow and overtake into T1.

While I agree with Jimmy that Sochi has too many 90° corners, I think Josh's (?) design would do more to improve the flow through the stadium and, ultimately, into the start of the next lap.

@Jolero02 you're next.

Redesign one of the 5 Hermann Tilke tracks to have dropped off of the F1 calendar destined to never return to F1 ( Original circuits only so no Hockenheimring tampering please)
(Either you remember correctly or have guessed well but you got my name right nonetheless)

I have always had a love-hate relationship with Valencia, so I decide to update it to remove the hate. In its original form, it has too many turns (25) so I cut that back to about 21. I also took out he bridge, forcing the circuit to turn back alongside itself on the north side of the harbor. Before reaching the old bridge, I gave it a hairpin around the Marina Beach Club, which will offer 360° views as the cars drive around it. Much of the final sector is repurposed to bring drivers back to the main straight, but they will be going to opposite direction through here. At 5.12km it is still nearly as long as the original.

Korea, with the start straight moved to the other one.

You all used the Blue Bridge. Two of you drove through Palace Square. Two of you drove around the embankment. Two of you put a hard breaking zone and a 90 degree turn with a dump in the river in case you miss. How fun!

Im giving this to @Jimlaad43 for it's mix of speed, corner types, and pit straight location

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back