Track Designing Competition

OK, this is a big one.

Forza Horizon 4 finally has course creator, which means I can properly create circuits and race on them around the map. As such, please design a circuit for me to race around in game.

Here is the full map of the game. For those who don't know, it's an Open World map based on Great Britain, with areas like Edinburgh city centre, Bamburgh Castle, the Lake District, the Cotswolds, the North York Moors and the Scottish Highlands all faithfully recreated in game.

The map shown below is all the roads available. For reference, the map itself is about 8km x 8km in size. Yellow Arrows show the only areas that can be used as a start line. Please make sure your race starts on one of these, and follows the direction it is pointing.

Each circuit must be tarmac, so you must stay on the white roads. (There are a few brown roads that are tarmac rather than dirt in game, but I don't know which ones they are off the top of my head. Only if you're 100% sure can you use them).

The circuit must be designed to represent a GT or F1 circuit, which is still fun to drive in game. Think about overtaking zones, but also think about fast and flowing corners. Please try to keep the lap length down, I don't really want a 10 mile long circuit

YEOu2Jn.jpg

After all entries have been entered, I will make them in game and upload a video of me driving them all. The circuit will be driven in an (as yet undetermined) S1 class racing car.

Entries are going to be easiest if you download the above image, crop it down to the area you want to use and then you trace the route you want me to follow, making it very clear which startline you are using. Of course, if you have the game, feel free to make the course in game and send it to me. (My gamertag is "smegosaurus")

Good luck, and I can't wait to drive your tracks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back