Track Designing Competition

Don't worry, FH4 circuits is likely to be the next few challenges I set, until we get bored of it.

@the_sigman @Nelson Ullinskey @mittensGC8 @SiL3nT-GaMeR @R1Joel @rubaru (I know you said Tuesday) @Benutzername @Aidan Keranen @Milos @Omer Said @The_Laskinator @Millsy24
Care to enter a circuit?

RD.jpg

This is my beautifully drawn, high res entry!

I'm going to leave this open for a couple more days in the hope I can fix my game to make the video, and for more people to enter a track.

GOOD NEWS!

Windows Updates have happened, which has managed to reset Forza Horizon 4, so I can now play the game. Circuit video coming up soon when I manage to start making them!

Ouch, in a cruel twist of fate, I have realised that a portion of Nelson's Circuit turns left on a bridge, meaning I cannot accept it as a circuit. I therefore cannot drive that circuit (and sorry for not being able to tell you sooner), so will have to reappoint the winner as @rubaru

Well thank you Rubaru! An earthquake has decimated northern California. A conglomerate of wealthy individuals has agreed to repair / renovate one of the two major tracks in the San Francisco area.

PART 1. Pick either Laguna Seca or Sonoma and turn it into the premiere road course of California. KEEP IN MIND that in this alternate world, picking one means abandoning the other. So you may want to incorporate a corner from one into the other to allow both of their legacies to live on.

PART 2. Sonoma has been known to hold a nascar race on their short layout and most other series on the full one. With this in mind, MAKE TWO LAYOUTS. A short sub 2 miles layout for nascar, and a longer Grand Prix style layout for IMSA sportscars. I will impose a max length of 3.5 miles.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back