Track Designing Competition

Why don't we collectively find some alternatives and present our entries in something other that gmap?

I just checked and it seems they fixed it. Can you guys verify?

Some great entries there....I didn't expect to win! Thanks.

Lots of talk among the drivers this weekend about adding another Formula One GP in the USA. Considering the US holds the record for the most venues to appear on the calendar, let's keep it going. I want you to create a new street circuit somewhere in the US, and it cannot be located in a state that has hosted one in the past. The list of excluded locations is:
Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Texas, Wisconsin.
Since the current USGP in Austin is held in October/November, please consider a location that would be suitable for the opposite side of the calendar, perhaps a back-to-back with Montreal in June.

Last edited:
I really don't like street courses to begin with, and most US cities have terrible layouts for such tracks.

However, Portland international raceway in Oregon is owned by the city of Portland and considered a public street.

https://www.gmap-pedometer.com/m/?r=7312949&rf=1

Would be perfect in summer too.

You're welcome to enter with this, but the challenge is to make a street circuit. And there are plenty of places in the US with something other than a grid layout.

Both Formula E and Formula 1 bid for a race in Brisbane, Australia. Design a Formula 1 endurance style circuit ( around 7-13km long) as well as a Formula E circuit that runs on part of the endurance circuit.

Attachments

• etrack.jpg
    etrack.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 86

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back