Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Open both files with ryder pssg editor extract the masks from the clear version and import them over the dark version it takes less than a minute to do i`ve already done it .

What exactly textures i most import over dark version to get "no brake marks"?

Edit: Ready! Dark Version + No Brakes Marks

Last edited:
Hi!, that "no brakes marks" option its a clear version only? or how i can use it with dark tires?
Open both files with ryder pssg editor extract the masks from the clear version and import them over the dark version it takes less than a minute to do i`ve already done it .
"No Brakes Marks" version its a clear tires version? right?
No brake marks is made with clear, sorry for not doing for others, but as the friend said, it's little time to move on to another version, however, I will still release an update, reversing tire wear medium, to wear from the inside, not the outside, and there so I can add in the other okay!

i installed the first version i think, now ive drivent the first time in the wet (Sao Paolo, Inters) and in the ox everythignwas fine. On track i got tyres which looked like the CMLaren, grey/silver/chrome reflecting :D

i installed the first version i think, now ive drivent the first time in the wet (Sao Paolo, Inters) and in the ox every thign was fine. On track i got tyres which looked like the CMLaren, grey/silver/chrome reflecting :D
to tell you the truth, I not have tested any time in the rain, I did everything mod in the dry, I'll check it later

vlasovas updated Tires Edition 2013 with a new update entry:

Tires Edition 2013 UPDATE 1.3

2q8bml5.png

nx1ggg.png

208a5id.png

to install just follow the same process this video, however the path is to the folder F1 2013

Tires 2013 - F1 2013 Codemasters

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0,...[/B]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you please Make that Visor Mod for 2013,,,,,
I Tried to do it ingame but its not Possible to do it ,,,,,,,,,,,
I Just looked in the 2012 .dll File you created and you have a lot more Patience and Understanding about this obviously ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Just can not understand why Codemaster,s do not Have helmet Visors shots Would be great to have this in this Game,,,,,,,,,,,With Classics,,,,,,:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.