Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey buddy,
I think you made some mistakes there on the Hard Tyres (the tyres with white strips). The wear part should be on the right side for the left tyre right? I hope you know what I mean.... Sorry for my really bad English....:speechless:

Hey buddy,
I think you made some mistakes there on the Hard Tyres (the tyres with white strips). The wear part should be on the right side for the left tyre right? I hope you know what I mean.... Sorry for my really bad English....:speechless:
I did it on purpose, just to not be all the same, because it is always in the same place, I just wanted to vary a bit, and even then, I've seen tires detonated on the outside too, is rare but I've seen! depends very much on track

sry, what file i have to use and where i have to put it? in zMisc there is 4 folder, what i have to do with them?

good, you can choose one of four types, open the folder and extract just the right place in the game directory!

or use the Ryder Mod Manager and install the mod already has back-up For your security, following the video tutorial, on the page of the mod !

Hey matey, Good work as always, but now my tires blockades totally. Which data do I have to replace, to have your tires but without the tires blockade?

Regards
you say the brake marks?
is there a version "without brake marks" is installed with Ryder Mod Manager
or "No Brake Marks" to extract

has no brake marks

Thank you very much!

Edit: checked the rend_material or how it's called and there wasn't a clue so I thought I've might changed some assists and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. ABS was off.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Last edited:
awesome work use clear-version
9qv4hu8fd4.jpg

zkz565mqjn6u.jpg
54be4jngy75s.jpg

greetings from germany :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling