Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you please Make that Visor Mod for 2013,,,,,
I Tried to do it ingame but its not Possible to do it ,,,,,,,,,,,
I Just looked in the 2012 .dll File you created and you have a lot more Patience and Understanding about this obviously ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Just can not understand why Codemaster,s do not Have helmet Visors shots Would be great to have this in this Game,,,,,,,,,,,With Classics,,,,,,:thumbsup:
who created the mod visors, was Kenken!
I just helped the tests he needed to have completed the mod!
I also want a mod visor, but we have to wait for the latest patch to be released by codemasters, because if the mod is done now, will have to be redone in every patch,
and there in the 2012 mod , many disturbed the Kenken and he almost give up many wanted the mod, but almost nobody help testing, so let's everyone take it easy, because he is the only one who knows how to do, and the textures, many in the past year caught the game Need For Speed Shift 2

who created the mod visors, was Kenken!
I just helped the tests he needed to have completed the mod!
I also want a mod visor, but we have to wait for the latest patch to be released by codemasters, because if the mod is done now, will have to be redone in every patch,
and there in the 2012 mod , many disturbed the Kenken and he almost give up many wanted the mod, but almost nobody help testing, so let's everyone take it easy, because he is the only one who knows how to do, and the textures, many in the past year caught the game Need For Speed Shift 2
I Could Probably make it work for 2013 but its not my Mod and do not Like using other Peoples hard work,,,,,,
It was a Friend on Youtube who pointed it out to me I would love to test the Mod and help make the Classic Visors if you could get KenKen to send me a Message,,,,,:thumbsup:

I Also would not mind your opinions As you have been doing the Tires for 4 Years so you are the Main Guy to speak to,,,,,,
I added some new Code to the Tire Settings and Keep getting strange results on some Tires like SOFS I get one Result and on SUPS Get another slightly different Result,,,
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick." sampler="TDiffuseMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick_nm." sampler="TNormalMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="1_slick_worn." sampler="TWornNormalMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="1_carcass_sofs." sampler="TWornNormalMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick_marbles." sampler="TMarbleMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick_grass." sampler="TGrassMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick_marbles_nm." sampler="TMarbleNormalMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick_effects." sampler="TEffectMap" material="tread"/>

Have you had any issues when trying to do this kind of thing,,,,?
And do you know where the Tire settings are I found them last week on my journey through the Game where I had settings to change how fast the Tire wear appears did not change anything but can not remember where I saw it?
I think it was inside raceload,,,,;)

I Could Probably make it work for 2013 but its not my Mod and do not Like using other Peoples hard work,,,,,,
It was a Friend on Youtube who pointed it out to me I would love to test the Mod and help make the Classic Visors if you could get KenKen to send me a Message,,,,,:thumbsup:

I Also would not mind your opinions As you have been doing the Tires for 4 Years so you are the Main Guy to speak to,,,,,,
I added some new Code to the Tire Settings and Keep getting strange results on some Tires like SOFS I get one Result and on SUPS Get another slightly different Result,,,
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick." sampler="TDiffuseMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick_nm." sampler="TNormalMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="1_slick_worn." sampler="TWornNormalMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="1_carcass_sofs." sampler="TWornNormalMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick_marbles." sampler="TMarbleMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick_grass." sampler="TGrassMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick_marbles_nm." sampler="TMarbleNormalMap" material="tread"/>
<replace tread="SOFS" texture="tread_slick_effects." sampler="TEffectMap" material="tread"/>

Have you had any issues when trying to do this kind of thing,,,,?
And do you know where the Tire settings are I found them last week on my journey through the Game where I had settings to change how fast the Tire wear appears did not change anything but can not remember where I saw it?
I think it was inside raceload,,,,;)

by the what I saw, you are trying to add a new line for the game to recognize, so I never tried it with the tires, just changed textures name because the game engine probably not going to recognize what you add to the game atlas

how fast the tires wear down, for editing ... is there in the database, I found the lines in 2010, but it is very annoying to do, have to run 100% test each time you change something! so just did this mod in 2010, then never I did,
fields
tires
track_tyre_wear_level

by the what I saw, you are trying to add a new line for the game to recognize, so I never tried it with the tires, just changed textures name because the game engine probably not going to recognize what you add to the game atlas

how fast the tires wear down, for editing ... is there in the database, I found the lines in 2010, but it is very annoying to do, have to run 100% test each time you change something! so just did this mod in 2010, then never I did,
fields
tires
track_tyre_wear_level
Thanks,,,,
The New Code Line I added actually works too Perfect but its affecting the other standard tire wear which is taking a lot longer to show up ,,,,
So I tried the Carcass on the first standard line and then the damage to the new Code and works a lot better now ,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

Thanks,,,,
The New Code Line I added actually works too Perfect but its affecting the other standard tire wear which is taking a lot longer to show up ,,,,
So I tried the Carcass on the first standard line and then the damage to the new Code and works a lot better now ,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

Curious, in the cameras you can hardly add a line, and in the tires was possible! Later I want to see your work, have not seen him, this opens good possibilities if it works well! :thumbsup:

can you write some notes what to copy where?
hello friend, the video of the first page is very explanatory, the only difference is that you must follow in profile, the path of the F1 2013 (not the f1 2012 ) the rest of the procedure is the same basis to follow, although different mods!

but if you want to extract just open the folder "High LOD \ zMISC \ "High LOD \ zMISC \ + folder of the version that you want, example = Stained"
and copy the folder "cars", and paste in the game directory and replace everything, I recommend backing up before! (Which if installed using the "RMM" you have already automatically, besides, also serve for all your games)

started working on the classics!
will wear lighter following the model of the photos that a user provided pages ago
2rdi1kx.jpg

2ev81dw.jpg

Looks good Vlasovas, thanks again for your tyres. I'm going to steal that wear and put it on the pirelli tyres haha.

Thanks for all your hard work.

243_130907204742_1.jpg

The left side of the tire should be “L”.
I don't think all teams mark the tyres like that. I remember this same issue arrived with another version of Vlasovas tyres a while back, and it was shown that only a few teams do that (t was only Lotus at the time).

Edit: Ill leave my idiotic post above for all to see, but I see what you mean now Gally. The left tyres should have the L, but I think that the game mirrors the tyre texture, so I'm not sure how possible it is to add. IMO, taking it off would make more sense.

Last edited:
243_130907204742_1.jpg

The left side of the tire should be “L”.
I don't think all teams mark the tyres like that. I remember this same issue arrived with another version of Vlasovas tyres a while back, and it was shown that only a few teams do that (t was only Lotus at the time).

Edit: Ill leave my idiotic post above for all to see, but I see what you mean now Gally. The left tyres should have the L, but I think that the game mirrors the tyre texture, so I'm not sure how possible it is to add. IMO, taking it off would make more sense.

is exactly why I do not do, you can do the letter appears on the right side, yes, however only from the outside of the tire, in the case would have the "R" and "L" every one of his right side!
But from the inside the tire (the side that you see inside the cockpit, is another story!)
so I just use "R" Racing
if the game does not display if markings inside, it would be possible to do so!

Thanks, excellent work!
One question - I would like to leave original CM color and wear of tyres - I can establish only HD marking PIrelli & PZero ?

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 88 58.3%