Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
What a great mod! Any idea how to remove the "R" marking? Or you can make a version without it? Thanks and have a great day!

Valeria ! I've given up making tires with no markings, because every year everyone always asks, and prefers to markings, even only being used in practice in real life, because I never saw in the race tires marked for now, I can not go back to do it I'm working on the classics, only after! let me release the classics!

Valeria ! I've given up making tires with no markings, because every year everyone always asks, and prefers to markings, even only being used in practice in real life, because I never saw in the race tires marked for now, I can not go back to do it I'm working on the classics, only after! let me release the classics!

Thank you for your feedback. I wonder If I can remove it myself and will be under my own use only? I tried to open the ".pssg" file and I did not see the marking "R" in there. Or I have to edit it in "render_materials"?

Ignore my previous post. I figured it out how to remove it. Thanks =)

Last edited:
Thank you for your feedback. I wonder If I can remove it myself and will be under my own use only? I tried to open the ".pssg" file and I did not see the marking "R" in there. Or I have to edit it in "render_materials"?

How did you achieve to remove the R marking if you could tell me,how to do it aswell would be nice,I also prefer the tires without R marking .

How did you achieve to remove the R marking if you could tell me,how to do it aswell would be nice,I also prefer the tires without R marking .
after the update of the classics I do another update for this mod without markings

vlasovas updated Tires Edition 2013 with a new update entry:

Tires Edition 2013 Final Update

350mo2e.png

1.4 - Final Update

- Improvements in the blur of all versions

- Version without R markings

- Added Holes

ATTENTION:

the XML file of this mod only works with the mod Classic Tires made by Vlasovas

now classic and 2013 are in the same standard of work,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure why but I am seeing bad aliasing on the tire logos when viewed at an angle, and it looks really bad. It does not happen with default textures. It look exactly like a line without antialiasing applied. I had to uninstall. :-/

Not sure why but I am seeing bad aliasing on the tire logos when viewed at an angle, and it looks really bad. It does not happen with default textures. It look exactly like a line without antialiasing applied. I had to uninstall. :-/
occurs by treating texture in high definition, was much worse I softened the effect, however, yet, is much better than the default Code blurred at certain angles too, goes the taste of each one, I personally do not like the blur the original with the car stopped, take the original textures from the sides and replace, and back to be as standard, at least keep the wear

I gave one improved in blur (when moving) download again if you want, but with him standing, I can not improve for now

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 22.7%