Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
perfect!! thanks a lot!:)
just one small suggestion: the stripes of the hard tyres are rather red than orange in your version. changed it for me, but maybe you could have a look on that if you are planning further updates?;)

You have been making tires for the CM-Games since F1 2010. This time, it took you only a few days after the release. If the Codies would have a look on some modding sites they could do it themselves next time. Or pay you for doing their work:sneaky:.

I think a new code would be great, and renamed all files (like you did with Lotus 98T 1986) and I still have the same problem, the Ferrari 312T still appears in boxes with wheels and before heading out to the track the mechanics placed others. I checked with the other 80's car and it does not, I do not know how to tell the game to not put the first tire to appear in the box.
tuzf3z370clbj5hfg.jpg

59t0kt7k4b83tb8fg.jpg
You Still have Issue with the Lod,s I created this mod Myself and got rid of all the Tire Doubles ,,,,,
I Did create a Video and put it on RD But for Some Reason they took it down without Informing me this was a 40Minute video going through each step as they took it down and I only Created the Video for RD I deleted the Video from YouTube,,,,,,,
I Asked why and the answer I got back was due to Copyright issues:thumbsup:

perfect!! thanks a lot!:)
just one small suggestion: the stripes of the hard tyres are rather red than orange in your version. changed it for me, but maybe you could have a look on that if you are planning further updates?;)
I was about to see this at the moment! :thumbsup:
I am aware since launch, is that I changed the colors by eye, and not tested, trusting that they would be good, in reality I copied my file of the2012 ( dual Boot Seasons ) that are in the right tone, the game treated differently

You have been making tires for the CM-Games since F1 2010. This time, it took you only a few days after the release. If the Codies would have a look on some modding sites they could do it themselves next time. Or pay you for doing their work:sneaky:.
I work 8 hours a day, and once every other day I have to stay with my daughter because I am separate, I just do mods on the day that I do not take my daughter! then in fact take less time, but also I stop one day, to think about what to do, and everything else, I design on the head the goal that I want to get (it's hard to do differently, or innovate, take into account that I bring many innovations that were simple, but nobody thought to do, such as wear different for each tire, my secret is think about what I'll do just that ), I have a friend who made many mods for GP4, and also he was a pilot, he tests mods to me , and then it says is reality befitting or not, we already do this since 2011
and I say, I do not know much about photoshop or make textures, I am weak in photoshop, I'm just a curious ! the day I learn, I stop making tires and do cars textures

Awesome mod!!
Unbelieveable that you can do it better than Codemasters (for a couple of years now)!

Two questions though:
You give us two options: dark and stained.
1) Why is that?
2) Which one comes closer to real life tires colors?

Thanks
MNick

Awesome mod!!
Unbelieveable that you can do it better than Codemasters (for a couple of years now)!

Two questions though:
You give us two options: dark and stained.
1) Why is that?
2) Which one comes closer to real life tires colors?

Thanks
MNick
Stained Tires = already half used (only appearance) ideal for start of race, implying that participated in the qualification training

Clear = more real than the dark Codemasters

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 243 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years