Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can u maybe make a variation with less tyre deg ...

imo the mod is great ... but the tires look even at light orange like theyre worn ... but i think its too much .. they should look worn only when theyre RED
to wear less bright just swap of the PSSG for the wear this link
http://www.mediafire.com/?47t7jdf0w3o3d8f
if you think the hard tire with the color too strong, I thought it was good, I can make a file for you with lighter color

Hello .. vlasovas you did a great job on the tires, but I wanted to ask you a question, how come I can only see your tire wear only when I play online and never in his career? thanks in advance for the answer.
have to work, make sure the simulation of tire is on! after the patch from codemasters AI no longer shows wear, unfortunately

@vlasovas
If i only use HD cars in "textures_high" folder and standard cars in "textures_low" folder, this mean the player will use the HD cars and the AIs will not use it? If the answer is "yes", if i use High LOD mod the AIs cars will use the "textures_high" folder too?
I wanna try the HD cars only for me and not for the AIs
That is one thing I not have checked! but this will only happen if you use the mod "High LOD" when not using the AI will use the packs Low

That is one thing I not have checked! but this will only happen if you use the mod "High LOD" when not using the AI will use the packs Low

So, what i can do? If i return the "me2_lowLOD" file for example, this affect the High LOD effect in mercedes? This mean the mercedes car (driving by the AI) will looks like before? (horrible?)
Its there a way to made the player use the "High" folder and the AIs use the "Low" folder but keeping the High LOD effect you made?

Got a stupid question: Do I install ALL folders, or just one?

Maybe I do something wrong, but when the wheels turn fast, it doesn't look too real,
because they sometimes seem to go backwards ...
Needs some Kind of blurr to look more real.
The textures look great, just not when they turn fast ...

P.S.:
Is there any way to change the race length again after having started a career?

Mike

Last edited:

Maybe I do something wrong, but when the wheels turn fast, it doesn't look too real,

P.S.:

Mike
pls shall i use all these folders or only one?
http://prntscr.com/21hy0k

This mod offers different variations to choose from... To see their differences you must install one folder and play the game, then install another folder and play, then another and so on until you have tried all variety. Pick the one you like the most.

P.S.:

Mike
pls shall i use all these folders or only one?
http://prntscr.com/21hy0k

sorry for the delay in responding, I've no time in recent days, but the user above already answered your questions

So, what i can do? If i return the "me2_lowLOD" file for example, this affect the High LOD effect in mercedes? This mean the mercedes car (driving by the AI) will looks like before? (horrible?)
Its there a way to made the player use the "High" folder and the AIs use the "Low" folder but keeping the High LOD effect you made?
if you go back to the PSSG "Low LOD" have tires and cars square
but keep the xml will be able to see them at a greater distance, if you are having problems with fps, at least keep the xml

if you go back to the PSSG "Low LOD" have tires and cars square
but keep the xml will be able to see them at a greater distance, if you are having problems with fps, at least keep the xml

Its not a fps problem, i want to use HD cars and the AIs SD cars, but i will keep everything in SD

This mod makes no sense to me. Why have 9 different tiremods to choose from in 1 mod?

Look at codemasters, they don't ask you to choose between different tyre mods when you buy the game. I wish somebody would just make a tire mod that is a real tire mod. I.e. 1. mod where the tires change due to usage and not the look you want.

I mean one of your mods is called "Unmarked R Stained". What does that even mean?

Look at codemasters, they don't ask you to choose between different tyre mods when you buy the game. I wish somebody would just make a tire mod that is a real tire mod. I.e. 1. mod where the tires change due to usage and not the look you want.

You could always try and do a tyre mod yourself? Failing that, you could ask for a refund for the money you paid for the mod?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This mod makes no sense to me. Why have 9 different tiremods to choose from in 1 mod?

I mean one of your mods is called "Unmarked R Stained". What does that even mean?

How can you complain about someone putting their valuable time and work in for a FREE mod for YOU to play with?

I mean WTF!? It is simple enough to choose the type of tire you want, he probably did more types so that more people could find something that they like, and you're complaining about it?

You must be part of that "ME, ME, I generation that thinks they deserve everything with no work or something.
Pretty poor attitude!!

Thanks again for your time and energy making these mods vlasovas.
Don't let ungrateful whiners get you irritated.

good, if I like chocolate, and you do not like, and I push to you eat chocolate, or you throw away, or you eat ... making the traditional ugly face!
I think this answers, this is a mod, not the official game!
but you're right, I not need waste my time pleasing to nobody, right :D

Stained = the tires will already start with stain of light wear in the race
clear = has looks closer than what you see on TV
Dark = the standard, for those who like codemastes

I hope you're satisfied, thank you!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements