Thoughts for 0.3?

Why they keep releasing more road cars together with racing tracks, some kind of TDU roads would suit better.
And how many road Lotus cars do we need? They all are very similar, personally I have no interest in any of them.Kunos could spend their time on better things.

personally I have no interest in any of them.Kunos could spend their time on better things.

Kunos could spent his time on better things because YOU don't like the road cars? I didn't realise he was making this sim just for you.:rolleyes:

I'm a fan of race cars far more than road cars as well, but we all knew what is on the list for V1.0, so what order we get them in is likely to be the order they have been made. Patience.

Anyone who thinks this isn't as 'hardcore' as nKPro has lost the plot imo. It was my favourite sim of all time up till now. Bought it on day 1. Raced it online for the years everyone said it was unracable. Loved every minute of it. AC has stepped it up another notch with the physics and tyre model though. Honestly, if your not getting the nKPro on steroids feeling when blasting around at the limit in the Formula Abarth then your doing something wrong. AC is every bit as epic as nKPro, and then some.

Last edited:
We have now 14-15 cars on AC and just 3 modern racing cars and 1 historic, it isn't just question of pleasing me, is more a question of the right balance. After all, we just have racing tracks, no roads to drive.

But we knew the ratio of road to race cars was skewed in favour of road cars before the early access was even released. Those were that cars they licensed, those are the cars we'll get.

Dont get me wrong, i want some more race cars now as well but what order we get the cars in doesnt really matter. I really want one of the fast single seaters asap though. Fingers crossed for a nice Christmas present on the 20th ;)

Kunos could spent his time on better things because YOU don't like the road cars? I didn't realise he was making this sim just for you.:rolleyes:

I'm a fan of race cars far more than road cars as well, but we all knew what is on the list for V1.0, so what order we get them in is likely to be the order they have been made. Patience.

Anyone who thinks this isn't as 'hardcore' as nKPro has lost the plot imo. It was my favourite sim of all time up till now. Bought it on day 1. Raced it online for the years everyone said it was unracable. Loved every minute of it. AC has stepped it up another notch with the physics and tyre model though. Honestly, if your not getting the nKPro on steroids feeling when blasting around at the limit in the Formula Abarth then your doing something wrong. AC is every bit as epic as nKPro, and then some.
I can totally tell you I'm not offpaced with my 1.31.0 on Vallelunga with the Formula Abarth and I still don't feel that blasting feeling that nk or even FOX in LFS gave me. It just feels too reliable and calculated. It feels like I couldn't make an error on a 15 lap stint, at least not one that would make me lose more than .3, which is... Not something you would often have in nK PRO. The rest of the cars, especially the KTM are blasting, really. I just find more and more ways to exploit their potential, which gives me chills. I think the Abarth is far off from the nK PRO experience though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back