Thoughts for 0.3?

I will write what I hope for, not what I think we will get:

ALL OF IT

No, seriously: 1M, E30 Group A and Taatus prototype thingy. And Monza + Trento Bodone. (Just assuming they will continue the 3 cars and 2 tracks theme)

But, considering there are a dozen or more Lotuses in the pipeline I believe one of the cars have to be a Lotus.

Edit, I also hope for damage effects and AI. I dont think we will see multiplayer for a while.

Looks like F40 and Mclaren or E30 group A , maybe M1 ?
Tracks : Mozna for sure but I hope for Hillclimb !

They will want to add some drifting company to E93 , so maybe M1 ? For SLS is too early I guess

ALL OF IT

No, seriously: 1M, E30 Group A and Taatus prototype thingy. And Monza + Trento Bodone. (Just assuming they will continue the 3 cars and 2 tracks theme)

But, considering there are a dozen or more Lotuses in the pipeline I believe one of the cars have to be a Lotus.

Edit, I also hope for damage effects and AI. I dont think we will see multiplayer for a while.

Looks like you are right on the Lotus front! on Their FB page they have updated with the Evora.....

In a perfect world I would want the F40, the MP4-12C, the 1 series M Coupé, Nürburgring GP and the Hillclimb track to use in Multiplayer. I personally could not care less about another Lotus. They drive nicely but in the end they are all rather similiar.

458 GT2 and any other track but Monza and I'll be happy.
But in all fairness until we get an AI I won't be driving AC much as I'm not interested of hotlapping. Luckily there's GSC too so no hurry with the AC.

1479521_772100919482895_1263996301_n.jpg

Latest picture posted on fb site.
Lotus Evora i guess is in 0.3

ALL OF IT

there are no Tattuus prototype confirmed,
http://www.assettocorsa.net/officially-licensed-cars/

so i guess it would be the evora, the mclaren and some other that they would reveal later

• Deleted member 151827

I'll be happy with whatever cars and tracks they give me, but please include Drag Racing as the new feature. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back