The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

It's finished, finally. Bremgarten should be ready to release this Friday if all goes well :)

Absolutely phenomenal to drive, stunningly beautiful, and overflowing with the most minute details.
What an unbelievably authentic recreation of this most iconic racetrack. :notworthy::inlove:

Congratulations David, this really is a dream come true:)

P.S.: I've already asked my mechanics to get the Type-C going. So to warm the V16 engine, and put in the race plugs. They should be ready till friday,..just:laugh:

Last edited:
Great track and much appreciated.
@Interslice ,@HF2000 can we race some period cars on this track very soon please?
Special request from an old duffer. ;)
Hi Denis,

How are you?

I've tested it already. David send me a copy some weeks ago. It's great!
I will organize a FAT-Alfie Championship (Thomson, Bremgarten,Deutschlandring,Feldbergring,Fonteny) for my Audi TT/Mazda MX5 audience in the fall (August - December). I've commitment from Bram that Bremgarten will be available on s.gp before the start of the championship.

I think Bremgarten will be great for classic cars but also for Group C. It's easy to learn but hard to be fast! Maybe Andreas and/or Brian will organise such an event. But if they don't, I can do it for once.
Next week I'm on holiday but after that I will see what I can do.

Last edited:
Hi Denis,

How are you?

I've tested it already. David send me a copy some weeks ago. It's great!
I will organize a FAT-Alfie Championship (Thomson, Bremgarten,Deutschlandring,Feldbergring,Fonteny) for my Audi TT/Mazda MX5 audience in the fall (August - December). I've commitment from Bram that Bremgarten will be available on s.gp before the start of the championship.

I think Bremgarten will be great for classic cars but also for Group C. It's easy to learn but hard to be fast! Maybe Andreas and/or Brian will organise such an event. But if they don't, I can do it for once.
Next week I'm on holiday but after that I will see what I can do.
OK thanks Han.
I was specifically hoping for older cars on this track and not multi-class, but I hope your event goes well mate. Group C is not my thing either, but I live in hope buddy. :thumbsup:

It's finished, finally. Bremgarten should be ready to release this Friday if all goes well :)

Hopp Schwiiz!

Incredible - I can't wait to ignore all the voices in my brain saying 'start with something slow' and to try the Ferrari P4 on there at the first opportunity.

Looks like you've somehow upped even your own levels of detail, so can't wait to discover all the minutiae whichever tree, rock or hedge I land in! Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Work in progress: A very small 1980s track (750 m track length) with only two corners.

ks_alfa_33_stradale.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea