The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Pretty nice model... but I can't shake the impression of this being the result of giving an 8 year old the task of making the R8 "more badass" :D (I know its just how Audi build it). I still prefer the original '06 R8 shape.

yeap true , maybe too artificial stuff around , you can see it as well comparing the first Audi TT , iconic car , compare to the last ^^

I’m working on benz patent motorwagen too ahah but your model seems to be in a pretty advanced stage. Keep up the good work!
Time to change my next model for me instead :(

By the way, if you need some parts I completed the first half of the model and I can give it to you. So wheels, steering system, wood structures and seat are done.
We have finished the entire 3d model, so I believe we are good. If we run into any difficulties once we start putting into AC or something I'll remember your offer.

Thanks for the kind offer.

taste the rainbow

union_ao_10.jpg

union_ao_09.jpg

union_ao_08.jpg

(window shader not done yet)

Still working on the Fenix. Progress has been... non-existant, unfortunately. What I've learned over the last few weeks is that interiors are hard.

Still haven't figured out something I like.

View attachment 452918
your floor shell reminds me my lotus ^^

Maybe you should create a moodboard with all cars interior you are judging going toward your direction , then inspiration will come and new ideas might come

The process used in design industry from i ve learned

Would be
Analysis of the market
Moodbard - inspiration
Ideas sketches
Devellopment

Just some Williams Fw20, Fw21 and Fw22

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1615232609.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1615232609.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 123
  • __custom_showroom_1615232807.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1615232807.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 111
  • __custom_showroom_1615232830.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1615232830.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 96
  • __custom_showroom_1615232847.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1615232847.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 96
  • __custom_showroom_1615232872.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1615232872.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 91
your floor shell reminds me my lotus ^^

Maybe you should create a moodboard with all cars interior you are judging going toward your direction , then inspiration will come and new ideas might come

The process used in design industry from i ve learned

Would be
Analysis of the market
Moodbard - inspiration
Ideas sketches
Devellopment

Yep, that's how I've been doing it :) Just need to spend more time sketching.

Is it kinda the norm for people to just go in and rip stuff from other tracks? I've noticed on this guy's youtube channel that he's just gone straight in and ripped my spectator and flares/cams models and textures and is using them in his own track he's building. No asking or anything. It's kinda funny to see cos all the spectators are me and my friends but this seems like slightly poor etiquette

I assume it's just gotta be accepted with the nature of AC modding

Is it kinda the norm for people to just go in and rip stuff from other tracks? I've noticed on this guy's youtube channel that he's just gone straight in and ripped my spectator and flares/cams models and textures and is using them in his own track he's building. No asking or anything. It's kinda funny to see cos all the spectators are me and my friends but this seems like slightly poor etiquette

I assume it's just gotta be accepted with the nature of AC modding
It's gotta be common
but not necessarily accepted
if i can be bothered and have some time, i'll find a way to message them saying "hey, i made that, please don't use it thanks :)"
they'll either apologize or ghost you, it's what it is !

I don't think it's limited to modding
it's just human being getting worse by the year
too much lockdown and folks forgot the good manners
joke's on me, it was already true before 2019..

It's gotta be common
if i can be bothered and have some time, i'll find a way to message them saying "hey, i made that, please don't use it thanks :)"

yep sounds about right....

it's not really that much of a big deal I guess. might message him if it gets released somewhere tho

It's gotta be common

Imo it's much more common outside of AC modding... I mean look at stuff like VR Chat which is 99% ripped models. And looking very far back at map making for CS1.6 you'd see the same assets all over.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.