The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Well I was gonna be happy to post some pics of my track, but after that... not so much :roflmao:

But still, finally replaced all kunos placeholder textures with my own scratch made ones - not great but better than nothing

View attachment 337761
View attachment 337762
View attachment 337764View attachment 337763
well, the stairs look great! :D

white whale
Something you obsess over to the point that it nearly or completely destroys you. An obsession that becomes your ultimate goal in life; one that your life now completely encircles and defines you.

he loves the track basically

Haha, yes, I meant it as a circuit I've searched for in AC for a while without finding a quality version. I'm a long time MotoGP fan and the circuit holds a special place for me. Watching Nicky Hayden celebrate his title there was a great experience, and it was my primary test circuit in the MotoGP series games when I played them. I've seen the circuit get some flack as a boring layout, etc, but I rather enjoy it. There's infinite line choice and it's a wonderful circuit for skills development.

1sai4sj.jpg

Bridge looks excellent, great spot for it as well. Also like that Lotus skin, though I might be biased... :)

Now that I've *ahem* got the banana out of my system, finishing touches on this one, which is F6 cameras and whatever other data tweaks it needs to get the stamp of approval. Kinda doubting release before next weekend but no point making more screenshots cause this is finalish-ish textures.
wI4zuKA.jpg

Banana! Banana na banana.

So the response on the Monster Skins is overwhelming. I'm not sitting still, though. I made a list of things I want to add to the package and I will release the 488 GT : Gallery82 Motorsports livery probably next week. I got a new fictional design started on the Porsche (again) and I really want to design something for the Mercedes GT3. ;-)

5df150e6726e9-__custom_showroom_1575962244.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea