The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Does anyone know who made the Corvette ZR1 C6 (2009-13) for AC that's floating around on the internet? I would like to use the interior for my Concept Corvette.

I'm pretty sure it is a Forza rip. Did you mean this one ?

28796197_1481656405278512_2367358013188806622_n.png

Yeah, I know... :rolleyes: I was scared that I would run out of version numbers like I did on Thomson Road (...0.7, 0.8, 0.9... 0.9.1, 0.9.2.....) :roflmao:

Track-side camera view:

Yeah, I know... :rolleyes: I was scared that I would run out of version numbers like I did on Thomson Road (...0.7, 0.8, 0.9... 0.9.1, 0.9.2.....) :roflmao:

Track-side camera view:

I have mixed feelings about this track (from what I see). I love mountains passes, winding roads, hill climbs but this one feels neither of those. I guess after I try it it might change my feelings and I will love it. It's about the track not about what you've done because that's some great job.

That's perfectly fine - I understand that this track won't interest a lot of people. That's why it is key for me only to work on projects that I want to make for me. I love old, disused, dangerous circuits and most people seem to have very little interest in them (understandably).

I think I would find it impossible to spend 12 months (on and off) working on a project with the hope of pleasing most people. Tbh, it's been hard enough motivating myself to finish this track for me, never mind anyone else :roflmao:

At the end of the day,it will be free, so why not try it when it's done. If you only ever do one lap, at least you will have tried something new (or something very old :D).

Reactions: F_B
I'd say winding roads covers it, apart from the village it is all winding country roads. Did they build any of it for racing or was it all public roads?

I have mixed feelings about this track (from what I see). I love mountains passes, winding roads, hill climbs but this one feels neither of those. I guess after I try it it might change my feelings and I will love it. It's about the track not about what you've done because that's some great job.
Have you driven it?
The bare bones version I have from several months ago takes a proud leak on the corpse of most mod tracks out there, and that's basically a wireframe compared to what's on show here.
Doubt no more.
Embrace the awesome.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 122 57.0%