The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

RRW9lmj.jpg

Hehe..... :whistling:

-

-

To do list: MOAR GRIME!!!... also wheels, plastics, seat, metal bits and the driver suit if I'm feeling really motivated.

LOL.

WHOiW2Q.jpg

CuzIcY7.jpg

zLj7nv2.jpg

Going to work......
Z2UHprM.jpg

Now down to business.........
EVISuok.jpg

Brands Hatch ain't gonna mow itself.
Ng1BhtJ.jpg

I just want to add some more grass stains/clippings to some of the lower parts and it will go up tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Oh, and probably the driver suit will get a work over.... We'll see. ;)

LOL.

WHOiW2Q.jpg

CuzIcY7.jpg

zLj7nv2.jpg

Going to work......
Z2UHprM.jpg

Now down to business.........
EVISuok.jpg

Brands Hatch ain't gonna mow itself.
Ng1BhtJ.jpg

I just want to add some more grass stains/clippings to some of the lower parts and it will go up tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Oh, and probably the driver suit will get a work over.... We'll see. ;)

Great Work! :thumbsup:
A dirty driver's suit/helmet would be fantastic

Anyone know where to find the race suits in the AC files?
Edit: disregard ^^... I'm an idiot. :sleep:

Edit again: It's out.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/honda-lawn-mower.20923/

I've never attempted a race suit before so I've released it as a stand-alone until I get around to getting that done.

I absolutely welcome anyone who wants to do a dirty suit to make it happen. It will take a while for me to do it.

....also I've made sure to create a whole server of colours. :thumbsup:
gK4MhAP.jpg

EGrn3x9.jpg

ZMTbwyf.jpg

6fpKtwp.jpg

hqrwcET.jpg

H46GOrW.jpg

FNZcvXi.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the spam-fest but I just got the last part of my vegetation in place and had to see how it all looked in-game :)

Wdn95R0.jpg

Just over million tris, 26 different plant types all using a single texture, all set up correctly with LODs... I can't get over just how well AC handles 3D grass / trees :confused:

27FRxIY.jpg

vKWP6lT.jpg

JiXCysi.jpg

mpHKPz2.jpg

I am rather happy :)
Only just saw these thanks to the temperamental way watched thread alerts work at RD, but i have to say... Goddamn..!

Thanks @Mascot I guess I should have made a dedicated WIP thread, but by the time I really got into this project it was too late :rolleyes:

Started work on the spectators. A couple of guys will have to be changed (as they stand out too much imo), but they don't look too bad, and not a mobile phone in sight :roflmao: I don't plan on adding thousands of people, but a few in certain spots might help with the immersion. I will add them on their own .kn5 so if anyone hates them they should be easy enough to hide / remove :thumbsup:

UCAcCU0.jpg

Thanks @Mascot I guess I should have made a dedicated WIP thread, but by the time I really got into this project it was too late :rolleyes:

Started work on the spectators. A couple of guys will have to be changed (as they stand out too much imo), but they don't look too bad, and not a mobile phone in sight :roflmao: I don't plan on adding thousands of people, but a few in certain spots might help with the immersion. I will add them on their own .kn5 so if anyone hates them they should be easy enough to hide / remove :thumbsup:

UCAcCU0.jpg
you need the Queen in there XD

Hehe :roflmao: Because the House of Windsor is of German descent? ;) Or because they all look so formal?
cause i thought i saw prince Charles
upload_2018-5-3_17-40-19.png
upload_2018-5-3_17-41-22.png

and then that was it... my mind went all over the place, and next thing you know. Boom. Queen.

Maybe i meant
upload_2018-5-3_17-42-16.png

what am i even doing here
i have so much work to finish :o

Started work on the spectators. [..snip..] I don't plan on adding thousands of people, but a few in certain spots might help with the immersion. :thumbsup:

UCAcCU0.jpg
Oh, those poor folks on the right side of the road in this photo...They best have their affairs in order because I often go off the road there. I hope an ambulance is near... :laugh: :roflmao: Seriously, this road course has a very interesting Start/Finish line. :D

JoegLdW.png

I find Blender much better at this kind of thing than GIMP... so. Build a model then do an AO bake of it onto a nearby face to get a nice smooth dashboard texture. No handy font either of course...
Really makes all the difference baking it like that looks so much more natural ingame and cleaner :)

Does anyone know who made the Corvette ZR1 C6 (2009-13) for AC that's floating around on the internet? I would like to use the interior for my Concept Corvette.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.