The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Few more details, fuel filler, cockpit cooling vents, wiper, rear suspension etc.

XY9AFzgh.jpg

jSewYmWh.jpg

t67Kunsh.jpg

1VRjnLZh.jpg

aM7KwhOh.jpg
I would get stuck in that door:D

No, at this point it's technically a "historic" car, but it's not too dissimilar from the Acura.

Beyond what I've said above, I won't divulge details about the car itself.

However, I can talk about the project a bit. We're actively working out the specifics, but it will either be licensed or unlicensed payware (hopefully the former, but the manufacturer's communication has been lacking in the past), with the price depending on which of those two options we settle on. In any case it won't be much different than what e.g. RSS charges. We'll roll out more information in the coming weeks.

Does that mean that the Oreca FLM09 and Corvette DP will stop receiving updates ???:cry::cry:

Wow Dan... That thing is looking bad-a$$. Right on... I don't know much about LMP racing/history -- I never really paid attention to where side mirrors are mounted on those types of cars. That's crazy!

Ya know, I've applied the UVW Unwrap modifier countless times and I've never once been left with a piece of chocolate. WTF? Is that in the full version only? I'm using the student version... :p :whistling: :cool: :D

If someone were to hypothetically manufacture a chocolate 3d printer, I would be excited.

(Plastic resin printing? Meh. Titanium printing? Blah. Chocolate printing? Now the technology is mature...)

It was only 6 or 7 years ago when I finally learned those crazy shaped inlets were called NACA ducts. When I finally did learn the term, I was surprised to see that something designed for aircraft bodywork could be easily ported to automotive bodywork too. They're a prominent feature of the Ferrari F40, of course, but I was shocked to realize I didn't identify the NACA ducts on the Lamborghini Countach. As a child, I just thought it was a "cool shape". :laugh: :roflmao:

Talk about the worst possible timing that product hit the market. A TV commercial in the early 80s...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.